No 2: GTA V- 44%
No 3: Sound Shapes- 0%
No 4: Teslagrad- 0%
No 5: Goat Simulator- 0%
No 6:Fifa 16- 0%
No 7: Black Ops 3- 0%
No 8: Driveclub- 22%
No 9; Transistor- 0%
No 10: ? Might get a game on sale, not too sure yet. Not too sure about Driveclub or Transistor either but I'll try it, doubt I'll get to 100 on GTA V either but I'll try none the less

Damn I reached the quoting limit for the post. I'll reply to the other posts after someone leaves a reply

No hacked people can join. Well, I'm not gonna yell about me being innocent here, believe it or not, but I will ask if my second 100% super clean account counts for entry?

I made that account to grab trophies on games I wanted to replay but had already platinum'd and there's a tonne I could replat for the hell of it, but an idea like this seems fun.

I thought long about it and I'll allow it. I'll list you under the name of your second account.

You know, if everybody goes through with it and has at least 10 platinums to pop on the plat rain day. 170 platinums will be earned that day  B)

LMAO, let's hope everyone goes through with it.

Alright alright I'll join. You keep sucking me into these things. work-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

Let's go with

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - 12%

Danganronpa ultra despair girls - 00%

Until Dawn - 22%

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 18%

Tales of Hearts R - 11%

Tales of Xillia 2 - 00%

Infamous First Light - 31%%

Life is Strange - 00%

Dragon Fantasy Book II - 80%

Destiny - 00%

Tales of Zestiria - 00%

Heavy Rain - 50%

Beyond Two Souls - 00%

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - 74%

Star Ocean The Last Hope -International- (Ya right jk, that ones going to take till the deadline in Let's Play!)

Added extra just in case some don't make it...

Others are a given like

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - 12%

Danganronpa ultra despair girls - 00%

Until Dawn - 22%

Tales of Hearts R - 11%

Beyond Two Souls - 00%

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - 74%

Now let's see how it goes.....

That list O_O. I'll add you.

The Recent Platinum thread will explode...there will be no more likes to give out :(

On the bright side, we'll completely dominate the Most Recent Plat thread and get likes for days  evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

Definitely a fun idea,  I would very much like to join. I don't have a full list yet but I should be able to do these.

One Piece Unlimited World Red 7%

Beyond: Two Souls 13%

Deadly Premonition: The director's cut 17%

Thief 4%

Drag-On Dragoon 3 74% (base game)

Not sure on the rest yet.

Ok, welcome to the event :D.

Thank you for organizing this cheater report festival, dragon. Thanks to this there'll be a bunch of dummies who report others with reason "durrr look at his profile, he unlocked 10 platinums same day, impossibruuuu".

Looking forward to it

You're welcome :D. I'm sure pointing a mod to this thread will solve everything.

Super exploding zoo I don't know but it look childish, Ether One is one of the most boring I ever played in my life.

I hope you are joking.

I've started it today and it's a fun game. Some levels requires some trial and error. Now I only need to find a boosting partner for the 4 mp trophies *hint, hint*.

Can I decide on games after a few flash sales?

Right now my list is:

1. God Eater 2 37%

2. Soul Sacrifice 74%

3. Final Fantasy X 68%

4. Final Fantasy X-2 18%

5. Disgaea 3 52%

EDIT: I just realized I need to find 10 Vita games to plat, because I'll be in Japan on January 1, 2016.

Sure you can.

Hmm, I'd be interested (wasn't when I read your original status update of ~50 plats since I'm too weak-willed for that), I'll have to think of my games though (only one I can almost say is certain is probably Metal Gear Solid 4).

Right, it'll take a lot longer for everyone :P Over 100 days already means over 2400 hours of waiting for completion from this point onwards :giggle:

Sweet, welcome to the event :D. Yeah that was a draft version. Almost everyone was against so many plats. 

I meant platting SO4 takes an average of 600 hours, the waiting doesn't count only game time :P.

• Like 1

hmmmm... okaiii... count me in... Hopefully could finish these games in 3 and a half months...:

1. Tales of Symphonia - 94% - if I could resist not "accidentally" platting this of course...
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3 - 0%
  3. Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection - 0%
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 0%
  5. Danganronpa Another Episode - 0%
  6. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle - 0%
  7. Teslagrad - 0%
  8. Okami HD - 0%
  9. God of War 3 - 0%
  10. Infamous 2 - 0%

Quick Q btw: are we going to plat plat em following a certain Timezone or one could follow their own Time Zone?

I've started it today and it's a fun game. Some levels requires some trial and error. Now I only need to find a boosting partner for the 4 mp trophies *hint, hint*.

I got the game on the vita, it's only a few MB of space and online it's so easy. Send me a party invitation when you want to get it done.

• Like 1

A very diffuclt task but i'm gonna try :D

I'm not sure if i have enough time left, but that's the thrill right :D

My To-Do List:

Dead Space 3 (97%)

Medal of Honor (51%)

Ni No Kuni (32%)

God of War III (32%)

Darksiders (68%)

Assassin's Creed 4 (70%)

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (57%)

Resident Evil 5 (79%)

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (85%)

Shift 2: Unleashed (96%)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Hard to say. I haven't had that many plats this year but last December I did 8 platinums (thanks to Tamer's contest)

I'm just going to try as many as i can. I want at least have my #100 platinum by the end of the year.

It'd be interesting to see who can pop the most plats on January 1st. I bet quite a few people will get more than 10 plats in these 3.5 months.

I thought long about it and I'll allow it. I'll list you under the name of your second account.

THE KRIS ARMY RIDES AGAIN! God damn I find that name funny. It's (obviously) an in joke, but I can't even look at the name without laughing. 

The only problem now is figuring out timezones, but I'm assuming there will be a 3,2,1 Go kind of post in here.

Thanks for the inclusion though, whether I did or didn't, I still look like a hacker, so thanks for not being a dick about it :)

I'm just going to try as many as i can. I want at least have my #100 platinum by the end of the year.

It'd be interesting to see who can pop the most plats on January 1st. I bet quite a few people will get more than 10 plats in these 3.5 months.

I'll only take 10 plats for that day as the event say it.

Well we will see :) SO4 is taking up quite a bit of my playing time so it might be lower but it will be fun

And I've hit the limit of quotes again. This is what happens if I don't get online for 1 day. 

Here we are then, my percentages!

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 44%

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - 40%

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 52%

Dark Souls - 42%

Vanquish - 8%

I'll post again when I decide on another 5 games :)

It's still early days, I devoted all my attention to Dead Space for another event, but I hope to get back on track with it now :)

Ok, I'll update it.

This is an awesome idea, I'll definitely be joining in!   ^_^

So far I have 7 games that I can hold off until the event, looking to add in 2 games from future sales this year and my first japanese (preferably exclusive) game as well.

Here's the list of games I have planned so far:

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - (8/51) 11%
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Final Fantasy X-2
Gravity Rush* - (3/40) 4%
Teslagrad

*main game only

Currently I own Dragon's Dogma, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy X-2, Gravity Rush and Teslagrad. I've played a bit into Gravity Rush and always wanted to get back into it and this is a great way to. Dragon's Dogma I'm currently playing through (albeit I started it last year). I'll most likely finish Teslagrad first. After those games are done I'll dive into KH:BBS and FFX-2 (currently planning on getting the Platinums for Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts 2 this year, I can't hold those off any longer  :P ).
Planning on getting both Danganronpa within the next two months.

This has me excited for the New Years!!!  :D
Happy Platinum hunting! :platinum:

Nice, welcome. Great to see all those RPGs.

Count me in!

Games for now:

1-Asura's Wrath 0%

2-Drakengard 3 0%

3-Killer is Dead  21%

4-Ys: Memories of Celceta 0% 

5-Freedom Wars 50%

You're in.

Okay, here's two more games:

Mirror's Edge - 17% (Depends on the amount of trouble Time Trials and Speedruns will give me).

htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary - 4% (I have pretty mixed feelings towards this one, but it's pretty short, so I'll try getting it off my backlog now).

And, as such event requires proper preparations, I've already started to plan my actions on January 1st - as I'll most likely stay up at New Year night and then will sleep at least until 12AM, so I'm sure this will interfere with the plat popping to some extent. So...

Final Trophies to Get:

Sly 3 - 100% Pure Cooper (I'll leave one Treasure Hunt unfinished)

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - 8-bit Bentley Style, Mark Your Territory, Navigate Like Drake (I'll pop these using Cross-Save, as they gave me the most trouble back on PS3)

Resonance of Fate - Stardust Hunters

htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary - Mementos... (It seems easiest to get)

DmC: Devil May Cry - Power...Give me more power! (I'll save some upgrades till later)

Sonic Generations - Mad Skillz

Muramasa Rebirth - Can't You Go Any Faster?! (Hope the final boss won't stall me too much)

Mirror's Edge - Packrat

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - School's Out Forever (I'm completely unfamilliar with the School Mode, hope everything will go smoothly)

Ok, I'll update it.

Hi i still haven't earned any trophy i want to get 10 plats so my games are

1-ac unity
2-minecraft ps3
3-ac2
4-terminator salvation
5-sherlock holmes:crimes and punishments
6-uncharted 2
7-farcry 4
8-rocket league
9-magus
10-the walking dead season 1

Welcome guys.

Add me to the list  :D This will motivate me to finally get these games finished. Here's what I'll be going for:

1. Vanquish - 46/51 (78%)
  2. God of War II - 30/35 (71%)
  3. The Sims 3 - 34/51 (57%)
  4. Disgaea 3 - 33/51 (48%)
  5. Rainbow Moon - 29/53 (42%)
  6. Star Ocean - 24/47 (41%)
  7. inFAMOUS First Light - 13/25 (40%)
  8. Hunted: The Demon's Forge - 18/51 (26%)
  9. Metal Gear Solid 3 - 17/46 (24%)
  10. Bioshock Infinite - 13/51 (21%)

I might change Disgaea 3 and Star Ocean depending on if I have enough time, and Vanquish because of the challenges.

Awesome, you're the second Epic Quest participant who aims to plat SO4 on January 1st. I should consider doing something special for those who succeed.

Sign me up.

I'm already half way there but I'm slow and not very skilled so I need a bit of a head start. :)

1.Tomb Raider: DE 97%
2.Saints Row Re-Elected 98%
3.Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell 98%
4.Rocket League 83% (DLC)
5.Metro LL Redux 98%

I would like to finish SoundShapes and Sly Cooper and just be done with them but that might not happen.  So it will be Infamous2, Teslagrad, White Night, LA Noire, Puppeteer. These are all 0%

Ok.

I think I'll need to spend some time planning what trophies to hold to pop the platinum with in each of my games...knowing me I'm bound to accidentally pop something  :facepalm:

Anyway, I've got a few more to add to my list (with a couple of backups just in case)  These are all at 0% currently

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Teslagrad

Apotheon

Dust: An Elysian Tale

Infamous First Light

Dokuro

Lone Survivor

Watchdogs

Just hope I'm not overstretching myself with some of the games I've chosen (Far Cry 2 and Ni No Kuni are my main concerns)

Yeah it definitely requires some planning. Best to leave a trophy that involves getting all collectables. You can leave 1 and pick it up to plat a game.

You've created another monster!! Maybe sneak this into your interview questions about how you came up with it  :ninja:

Hmm interesting :hmm:, I'll see if I can somehow make a "subtle" comment about it.

Ok, updated the OP with all the stuff up until this post (which took a lot of time).

I'll try but probably fail:
No 1: PvZ Garden Warfare- 48%
No 2: GTA V- 44%
No 3: Sound Shapes- 0%
No 4: Teslagrad- 0%
No 5: Goat Simulator- 0%
No 6:Fifa 16- 0%
No 7: Black Ops 3- 0%
No 8: Driveclub- 22%
No 9; Transistor- 0%
No 10: ? Might get a game on sale, not too sure yet. Not too sure about Driveclub or Transistor either but I'll try it, doubt I'll get to 100 on GTA V either but I'll try none the less

Added you.

Hey Dragon, take out all the games in my progress bar. Instead I have decided to not plat anything until the 1st so I will instead list games as I get them to 1 trophy left and that will be what I track. I am hoping for more than 10 :o

Uhm ok, removed them.

hmmmm... okaiii... count me in... Hopefully could finish these games in 3 and a half months...:

1. Tales of Symphonia - 94% - if I could resist not "accidentally" platting this of course...
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3 - 0%
  3. Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection - 0%
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 0%
  5. Danganronpa Another Episode - 0%
  6. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle - 0%
  7. Teslagrad - 0%
  8. Okami HD - 0%
  9. God of War 3 - 0%
  10. Infamous 2 - 0%

Quick Q btw: are we going to plat plat em following a certain Timezone or one could follow their own Time Zone?

Yay PSNP's goldfish finally makes an appearance. I was beginning to think you were ignoring me.

that event is very cool idea .  but i dont know if i can leave a trophy if i know i can unlock plat with one last trophy (i know my list dont look like that)

i will think about it . I give you a "maybe" =)

Let me know if that 'maybe' changes into a 'yes'.

I got the game on the vita, it's only a few MB of space and online it's so easy. Send me a party invitation when you want to get it done.

I got them (eventually), but thanks for the offer :D. The mp trophies seem quite buggy though.

A very diffuclt task but i'm gonna try :D

I'm not sure if i have enough time left, but that's the thrill right :D

My To-Do List:

Dead Space 3 (97%)

Medal of Honor (51%)

Ni No Kuni (32%)

God of War III (32%)

Darksiders (68%)

Assassin's Creed 4 (70%)

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (57%)

Resident Evil 5 (79%)

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (85%)

Shift 2: Unleashed (96%)

Added you.

Yeah I wonder if anyone is going for more than 10 plats. We now have 31 participants, so if everyone pops 10, that's 310 plats in one day :D.

THE KRIS ARMY RIDES AGAIN! God damn I find that name funny. It's (obviously) an in joke, but I can't even look at the name without laughing. 

The only problem now is figuring out timezones, but I'm assuming there will be a 3,2,1 Go kind of post in here.

Thanks for the inclusion though, whether I did or didn't, I still look like a hacker, so thanks for not being a dick about it I :)

I was going to add a countdown timer, but it's the first day of the new year, so after you're done setting off some firework, making out with your better half, wishing everyone a good year, and making that list of New Year's Resolutions (which you know you won't do anyway), you can pop the plats to your hearts content (legit :P).

I allowed it because this isn't a competition or anything like that. It's just for fun.

I'll only take 10 plats for that day as the event say it.

Not exactly, the minimum amount is 10, so you can do more if you want.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Thanks :) So as I "earn" plats I will post them here. That will help me keep track of which games I need to finish up on the 1st :D

Ok, now I can add a poll to guess which games you're going to plat and which game you've chosen for plat #200 ;).

This is going to rock ^_^

Part of me wonders if I could get 25, which would take me up to 100 platinum's (ACIV is going to be my 75th) not going to push my luck though as I'll probably be hugely disappointed if I don't attain that.

I hope so :D.

That would be quite a feat

I'm glad to hear that there won't be any timegoal besides the 1st january :)

On second thought we plats won't be the problem, but being online :D I guess i will be on holiday, but i compete nontheless until i'm really sure i won't make it in time ^^

Yeah in my experiences a countdown timer for 24 different timezones always puts someone at a disadvantage. So I won't use it (and it'll probably prevent a PSNP overload if 300+ plats would be synced at the same time :P).

• Like 1

Ok, now I can add a poll to guess which games you're going to plat and which game you've chosen for plat #200 ;).

I hope so :D.

That would be quite a feat

I am shocked people can't guess my 200 (I have given enough clues :P). Well the teaser trailer will be coming on January 1st (the day of the Year End Awards) so I can tie that in with all my plats popping ^_^

I am shocked people can't guess my 200 (I have given enough clues :P). Well the teaser trailer will be coming on January 1st (the day of the Year End Awards) so I can tie that in with all my plats popping ^_^

Woohoo, can't wait for the Year End Awards. I've only got like 10 plats this year so my options are fairly limited at the moment. Here's hoping this event will at least double that amount of plats.

• Like 1

Woohoo, can't wait for the Year End Awards. I've only got like 10 plats this year so my options are fairly limited at the moment. Here's hoping this event will at least double that amount of plats.

Me too :). I don't know what Worst Plat of the Year will be as I haven't really hated a game that much in a long time and I have been trying to play games that make me happy (which is a weird concept). I raged pretty hard at FFX so that may take it but we will see how this year progresses :P