Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Count me in. Probably gonna put my 200th at the same time as well. Only bad side of this is that my completion time will totally go to shit (as a speedrunner, that bothers me), but it's something I will withstand for a greater cause.

• Only people with no hacked games can join.

Ah, nevermind. LMAO.

Seriously though, count me in.

Count me in for this  :)

Do you wanna complete FC2 at that time as well? I'm quite sure I'll be done with the MP by then.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Count me in for this :)

Do we need to specify what games we are going for?  

Looking forward to reading through this thread as I imagine it will be fun seeing everyone's progress :D

Count me in. Probably gonna put my 200th at the same time as well. Only bad side of this is that my completion time will totally go to shit (as a speedrunner, that bothers me), but it's something I will withstand for a greater cause.

Ah, nevermind. LMAO.

Seriously though, count me in.

Awesome :D

@Yuri: that issue has been resolved, right?

Do we need to specify what games we are going for?  

Forgot to reply to this: yeah you can do that and I'll add a section for it, but I won't hold it against you if you change the games.

Do you wanna complete FC2 at that time as well? I'm quite sure I'll be done with the MP by then.

Yea that would work for me :)  I was going to start the single player stuff after finishing ACIV.  Just need to plan which trophy to hold back before popping the platinum.

I'm thinking maybe Geometry Wars would be good for me to pop then too....give myself a couple of UR's :D

Awesome :D

@Yuri: that issue has been resolved, right?

Forgot to reply to this: yeah you can do that and I'll add a section for it, but I won't hold it against you if you change the games.

It was, but I still find it funny.

Would be nice if we could keep posting back which games have we triggered ready to pop the platinum for. I'm considering to do 10 UR plats by then.

Hotline Miami 2, BattleFantasia, Far Cry 2, COD BO2, Geometry Wars 3 (PS3 and PS Vita), Super Time Force Ultra (if I can't pull off a fastest achiever), ... the other 3 I have to think about still.

Edited by TheYuriG

It was, but I still find it funny.

Would be nice if we could keep posting back which games have we triggered ready to pop the platinum for. I'm considering to do 10 UR plats by then.

Hotline Miami 2, BattleFantasia, Far Cry 2, COD BO2, Geometry Wars 3 (PS3 and PS Vita)... the other 4 I have to think about still.

Lol, ok.

Yeah, I've added a Platinum Progress section. I'll keep it updated with everyone's progress. That's an admirable goal. I might save Metal Gear Rising :D. Should I add those games or do you want some more time to think about it?

Lol, ok.

Yeah, I've added a Platinum Progress section. I'll keep it updated with everyone's progress. That's an admirable goal. I might save Metal Gear Rising :D. Should I add those games or do you want some more time to think about it?

You can add them, I'm sure I will do them. I will need to post back whenever I find which the other 4 UR games will be though.

You can add them, I'm sure I will do them. I will need to post back whenever I find which the other 4 UR games will be though.

Added them.

Count me in! I did something similar in 2013, saved 7 plats for January 1st 2014. A bit unsure if I have to time to knock out 10 games but I'll try my best. :)

Sweet, added.

My planned ones so far are:

1. Far Cry 2 - 37%

2. Geometry Wars 3 - 70%

3. Tales from the Borderlands (pending if the last episode is out in time) - 81%

4. Ni No Kuni (this is the biggest one that is subject to change) - 2%

Will post progress though on the ones I am going for :D

Edited by MiniMog

My planned ones so far are:

1. Far Cry 2 - 37%

2. Geometry Wars 3 - 70%

3. Tales from the Borderlands (pending if the last episode is out in time) - 81%

4. Ni No Kuni (this is the biggest one that is subject to change) - 2%

Will post progress though on the ones I am going for :D

If episode 5 isn't out by January 2016 I'll be very surprised :P

Are you really doing this to prinny? Think about the people of the league who are going to join and the admins that have to count those scores. .-.

Anyway count me in aswell. After this season has finished im going to save most of the plats. But dont know of any game i want to save yet.

• Like 1

Are you really doing this to prinny? Think about the people of the league who are going to join and the admins that have to count those scores. .-.

Anyway count me in aswell. After this season has finished im going to save most of the plats. But dont know of any game i want to save yet.

It's time for prinny to test his math skills.

As i've said many time before i'm in as well.

My games so far:

• Virtue's last reward - Done (31/33)
  • J - Stars Vs + - Working on (36/50)

I tend to switch a lot between games so i'm going to leave it at 2 for now.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Hell, why not? Count me in. Time to check if my willpower is strong enough.

Games:

1. Sly 3 (Vita) - 82%

2. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita)

3. DmC: Devil May Cry - 37%

4. Resonance of Fate - 85%

5. Muramasa Rebirth - 79% (Main Game)

6. Sonic Generations - 42%

7. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (As I've played the PSP original, it won't take much time for me to beat).  

• Like 1

Hell yeah :D, sucks to be a THL admin. Maybe you can call in sick or ask Terror to replace you :ninja:. The original idea was a minimum of 50 plats, then it became at least 25, and finally at least 10 plats, so that must be some consolation :P. Also added you.

It's time for prinny to test his math skills.

As i've said many time before i'm in as well.

My games so far:

• Virtue's last reward - Done (31/33)
  • J - Stars Vs + - Working on (36/50)

I tend to switch a lot between games so i'm going to leave it at 2 for now.

Yep, his broken US math :awesome:. Awesome added them.

Hell, why not? Count me in. Time to check if my willpower is strong enough.

Games:

1. Sly 3 (Vita) - 82%

2. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita)

3. DmC: Devil May Cry - 37%

4. Resonance of Fate - 85%

5. Muramasa Rebirth - 79% (Main Game)

6. Sonic Generations - 42%

7. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (As I've played the PSP original, it won't take much time for me to beat).  

Nice, welcome to the event :D.

• Like 1

Hey Dragon put me down for this :)

The only problem is I MAY be away January 1st as I haven't decided if I am visiting my sister over the holidays or not. I can still try though :)

Awesome, I'll add you. Oh right, it didn't occur to me people might be away :facepalm:. Any idea which games you'll be saving?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Damn dragon, just when I thought I had seen every type of we play thread you come up with something different and cool :P

Lol, thnx bro. I wish it was my idea, but I can't take credit for this. It's because of yesterday's 'popping 150 plats in a day' thread that this came to be. People were saying they're interested in doing something like that and this is the result. Do you want to join too?