Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Well, I promised I would add this, even if I wanted to enjoy it. This is a great game. ^_^ I do plan on getting some of the other games worked on in the next two months.

Did you catch a Marlboro yet?

Monthly update time.

Participant #16 – Mendant909

1. X-Blades – 36/38 (98%) [Plat ready]
  2. WET – 39/41 (97%) [Plat ready]
  3. Bayonetta – 49/51 (97%) [Plat ready]
  4. Darksiders – 41/43 (98%) [Plat ready]
  5. Dante's Inferno – 43/53 (82%) [Plat ready]
  6. Blades of Time – 18/36 (32%)
  7. Anarchy Reigns – 0/51 (0%)
  8. Metal Gear Revengeance – 0/61 (0%)
  9. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z – 0/50 (0%)
  10. Legend of Korra – 0/31 (0%)

Nice work :yay:.

This thread is quiet. Let me fix that with an update.

1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (ready to plat; 98% - 33/35)
  2. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time (73% - 30/37)
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (ready to plat; 96% - 21/23)
  4. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (80% - 47/51)
  5. Dragon Quest Heroes (74% - 37/50)
  6. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat; 91% - 37/39)
  7. Tearaway Unfolded: Crafted Edition (54% - 28/35)
  8. Rogue Galaxy (85% - 30/35)
  9. Psychonauts (ready to plat! 98%; 36/38)
  10. Dragon Quest Builders (43% - 11/20)
  11. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (48% - 20/36)
  12. World of Final Fantasy (41% - 27/49)

Finally got past (spoiler boss) and entered the next chapter. Did Never Give Up The Ghost for my mandatory two trophies a day, but after I got bored of grinding, I went and actually won against (spoiler boss), then got a lot of stuff happening as well as a lot of intervention quests that opened all the mini-games, so I decided to tackle all the mini-game trophies and got them after a little bit of a struggle. I do plan on spending tomorrow getting two more mandatory trophies and trying to get the others on this list a bit of love, even Sly 3. (I will probably replay from the beginning to recap my memories.)

Tearway Unfolded is a pain to get 100% in as I missed a few pieces of confetti which are hidden well. I also will plan on replacing Disgaea 5 sooner or later - I only have three trophies left, but those three trophies are a pain to get, I need to build up an uber team to get them. Considering that Pokemon Sun/Moon launch date is coming, I really don't have time to spend grinding 9999 reincarnations on a team just to defeat the ultimate boss. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

Forget about pokemon sun/moon, Vita -> 3DS :awesome:.

Sorry, Dragon, but I am still a Pokemon fan, especially considering all the hype and trailers that came out over the summer. I've put some money down on each version at Gamestop. :)

If it bothers you, I only plan on playing a couple of hours each day on Pokemon Moon to start, just to experience the story.

Sorry, Dragon, but I am still a Pokemon fan, especially considering all the hype and trailers that came out over the summer. I've put some money down on each version at Gamestop. :)

If it bothers you, I only plan on playing a couple of hours each day on Pokemon Moon to start, just to experience the story.

It was just a joke :facepalm:.

Sorry, I should have known you were kidding, but I just can't take a joke. :(

4. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (80% - 47/51)
  5. Dragon Quest Heroes (74% - 37/50)
  6. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat; 91% - 37/39)
  7. Tearaway Unfolded: Crafted Edition (54% - 28/35)
  8. Rogue Galaxy (85% - 30/35)
  9. Psychonauts (ready to plat! 98%; 36/38)
  10. Dragon Quest Builders (68% - 13/20)
  11. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (48% - 20/36)
  12. World of Final Fantasy (41% - 27/49)

Managed to knock out Epic Epicuran(after eating some fries in the Rimuldar chapter) and Ruler of Rimuldar(just had to complete the speedrun portion, the Hades Condor fight was annoying - he ripped up half of my town :(); Kol is up next, and I need to work on my room recipes and accessories for Chamber Potty and that other trophy I forgot the name of.

Got the Vita version of World of Final Fantasy, will be working on the remaining trophies on it. Sadly, it shares the list with the PS4 version so I won't be able to get two separate platinums.

EDIT: I don't usually put two updates at once, but since nobody posted recently, I had to add this.

4. Dragon Quest Heroes (74% - 37/50)
  5. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat; 91% - 37/39)
  6. Tearaway Unfolded: Crafted Edition (54% - 28/35)
  7. Rogue Galaxy (85% - 30/35)
  8. Psychonauts (ready to plat! 98%; 36/38)
  9. Dragon Quest Builders (68% - 13/20)
  10. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (48% - 20/36)
  11. World of Final Fantasy (41% - 27/49)
  12. Final Fantasy Type-0 (4% - 3/50)
  • Disgaea 5 (DEAD)

I really hated to diss a Disgaea(pun intended) but Disgaea really isn't gonna get a platinum before 2017, sadly. As I said, the last three trophies I need for Disgaea 5 are just not happening until I figure out how to build up an army to fight Carnage Dark. :(

However, at the cost of my grocery money, I did pick up Final Fantasy Type-0. I've been on the fence about this game for a long time, but the official guide said it would be quick to platinum so I decided to use it for today, my Extra Life Game Day. (Come on, peeps, click on the link in my sig and check out my page at the least, do it for the kids! :awesome:) Even though I could get the platinum quick, I decided to put this on my list. To be honest, I might just abort the event, but I am not going to give up just yet. Hopefully Pokemon Sun and Moon will keep me occupied until my birthday on the sixth of December

Edited by DetectiveCJ

MP Boosting, can I be on that as I have like Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3), Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, Street Fighter IV with online trophies

I did try to find a Player that had Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, but all I found was Players that had Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3), Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4), Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Battle of Z and That Dragon Ball game I can never have  -_-, I might Turn into a Monster or a Dragon then I find one, a Player with Dragon Ball: Raging Blast that is

Participant #10- Kent10201

1. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix-81% (43/56)
2. Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories-4% (3/48)
3. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-46% (20/46)
4. Ratchet and Clank-91% (33/35) READY TO PLAT 
5. Ratchet and Clank 2:Going Commando-39% (18/35)
6. Ratchet and Clank 3:Up Your Arsenal-27% (6/33)
7. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered-37% (23/46)
8. Uncharted 2: Among Theives Remastered-37% (24/45)
9. Uncharted 4: A Theif's End-24% (16/56)

10. Batman: Arkham Knight-89% (57/65)

11. Guitar Hero Live-37% (17/50)

I should be back from the dead now. This week was a horrible week for gaming but I did make some progress on Uncharted 2 and GH: Live today. I should have a lot more time to game next week and I'm hoping to get Uncharted 2 done by next Saturday. I may have to replace one of the KH games on my list due to me not having as much time to game because of school. I have a few VNs and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture in backlog so if I get short on time I'll have to replace one of them.

MP Boosting, can I be on that as I have like Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3), Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, Street Fighter IV with online trophies

I did try to find a Player that had Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, but all I found was Players that had Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3), Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4), Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Battle of Z and That Dragon Ball game I can never have  -_-, I might Turn into a Monster or a Dragon then I find one, a Player with Dragon Ball: Raging Blast that is

Sure, I'll add you.

I should be back from the dead now. This week was a horrible week for gaming but I did make some progress on Uncharted 2 and GH: Live today. I should have a lot more time to game next week and I'm hoping to get Uncharted 2 done by next Saturday. I may have to replace one of the KH games on my list due to me not having as much time to game because of school. I have a few VNs and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture in backlog so if I get short on time I'll have to replace one of them.

Yay, welcome back :highfive:.

Started replaying Sly 3 to reacquaint myself with the controls. After completing 100% of the Chapter 1 challenges, the new game will be my platinum file. Got through Chapter 1 and 2 and finished 100% of the challenges in the first chapter and the first two of the second chapter. I expect to get an update soon. Also, expect a bigger update next week as my parents drafted me into dog-sitting again this weekend. :lol:

4. Ratchet and Clank-91% (33/35) READY TO PLAT 
8. Uncharted 2: Among Theives Remastered-37% (24/45)

11. Guitar Hero Live-37% (17/50)

Don't feel too bad, I'm still procrastinating on my other Kingdom Hearts game. If you must drop one, drop re:Chain of Memories. It's the one that takes too long due to the multiple mandatory playthroughs.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Don't feel too bad, I'm still procrastinating on my other Kingdom Hearts game. If you must drop one, drop re:Chain of Memories. It's the one that takes too long due to the multiple mandatory playthroughs.

Chain of Memories also requires a lot of grinding and farming. Getting both Riku and Sora to lvl 99 is a huge pain.

Yay, welcome back :highfive:.

It feels good to be back  :highfive:.

Yeah, I was planning on dropping re:Chain of Memories if neccesary. The grinding doesn't even bother me. But the card battle system  :spank:.

I should have another update later tonight. I want to work on Uncharted 2 later.

I would like to post an update but I don't particularly have one. Just plugging away on Kingdoms of Amalur and its never ending side quests and frankly I am addicted and can't play anything else right now.

Probably taking part in the 'We Play' MGS series as well so I have them to start soon. Progress to follow.

Breaking News:

Welcome to PSNP's news channel. This just in:

Dragon got off his lazy ass  dealt with some important issues and finally updated the sheet with the results from Round 2. The results for the best plat images are also in:

:hidden:  5th place  :hidden:

With 1 vote each:

From left to right: Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F - Escape Dead Island - NAtURAL DOCtRINE - SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit! - LittleBigPlanet Karting - Until Dawn - Far Cry 4 - Killzone - Valkyria Chronicle

1La59558.png 1L108f4e.png 1L8cbda3.png 1Lcb3a39.png 1L619460.png 1Ld98210.png1L24bade.png 1L2bbbd9.png 1L0b0dfd.png

:bronze: 4th place  :bronze:

With 2 votes

Broken Age

1Laf72a5.png

:silver: 3rd place  :silver:

With 3 votes

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

1Ld0d22f.png

:gold: 2nd place  :gold:

With 4 votes

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix

1L6da1d7.png

:platinum: 1st place  :platinum:

With a whopping 7 votes

IA/VT Colorful

1L6b0b82.png

This also means that the OP will be updated, but first a copy of Round 2's OP:

Admins: Dragon-ArchonKochiya-Shana, and xZoneHunter

Results: you can view the results in this spreadsheet.

Previous Rounds: Round 1

General Information
Welcome all to round 2 of this event to pop at least 10 platinum trophies on a single day. Now before you get the wrong idea: this doesn't mean start 10 games and finish them the same day. The idea is to play the games and purposely don't plat them yet. Yes I'm aware this requires some restraint (ok, a lot of restraint), but I believe in you, I really do.

You can unlock more plats if you want and play any game you like (even auto-popping cross-saves is allowed). Whatever makes you happy, as long as you obtain them legit. Note: using a save file from other people or your second console to auto-pop games with no cross-save feature is against Sony's rules and is considered hacking. Doing so will result in an immediate ban from this event and earning a one-way trip to study the stomach of my pet dragon (although it might not go in this order). You've been warned. 

Don't forget to back up your save files after a plat is ready to pop. There's a lot that can happen between now and August 20th and the last thing you'd want is to do it all over again. If you have PS+ you can upload save files (even copy-protected ones) to Sony's cloud. To do that, go to the save file folder on the XMB (PS3), press   :triangle:, and copy them to the cloud. On the PSVita go to data management and you can save a copy on the cloud.

The goal: is to unlock at least 10 plats per participant on August 20 2016 and you can start immediately. While doing that, keep posting your progress using the format described below and pretty much anything else you'd like to share. Events like these are a great way to meet new people and make some friends. You can unlock a lot more plats if you want. There also won't be a countdown timer. Please keep posting your progress and have fun. 

After popping your plats and flooding the Most Recent Platinum thread, please post them here in the thread using a specific layout. By that I mean the game name with a small plat image and the rarity. The image can be copied from the trophy log on your PSN Profile. This will make our job significantly easier.

Rules

• All trophies must be obtained legit.
  • Only people without hacked games can join, unless they start a new account and unlock trophies legit.
  • Using cross-saves is allowed.
  • You can change the games at any time, just be sure to tell me.
  • All games with a plat count, whether you've already started it or not doesn't matter.
  • Popping 10 plats is just the minimum amount, you can go for more if you want.
  • Post updates using the format below, otherwise it won't be added to the OP.
  • Please don't spam PMs to ask things.
  • This is NOT a competition so don't try and win. Remember to have fun!

Posting format

• Post your participant number
  • Add your entire list of games (you can change games as often as you want, just post the entire list when giving an update).
  • Select the list of games and insert a numbered list (this can be done with 8th button from the left on the second row (under the "Size" in the toolbar, see image).

Uq5pFlA.jpg

MP Boosting

This section will list participants who need help with a specific game or trophy. 

Participants & Platinum Overview

No fancy intros this time. Why you ask? Because, unlike Star Ocean 4, this doesn't take an average of 600 hours per participant to complete. This section also keeps track of how many plats are ready to be popped. It'll be interesting to see if anyone is going to pop more than 10 plats.

Platinum Progress
This section will keep track of which plats everyone is going for and how close everyone is to obtaining them. You can change a game at any time, I won't hold it against you. But please mention it so I can update this section.

1. Dragon-Archon

2. Kochiya-Shana

3. xZoneHunter

6. monkeydluffy512

1. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 -1Sfeeae9.png - Very rare 8.06%
  2. Life Is Strange -1S97b784.png - Uncommon 42.16%
  3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas1S457a7c.png- Uncommon 31.65%
  4. Arcania1S6dcd84.png- Very Rare 8.05%
  5. Midway Arcade Origins1S13b73b.png- Rare 14.13%
  6. Need for Speed: Most Wanted1Saea0bb.png- Very Rare 6.15%
  7. Adventure Time: the Secret of the Nameless Kingdom1Sf8242f.png- Rare 10.53%
  8. Monster Monpiece1S5875e8.png- Rare 11.11%
  9. Hitman GO: Definitive Edition1S740aa6.png- Common 69.63%
  10. LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin1Seceb61.png- Common 61.94%
  11. SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad)1Sb5585a.png- Uncommon 22.71%

7. Samis-86

1. Far Cry 2 - 18% (11/49)
  2. Killzone 2 - 0% (0/84)
  3. Red Faction: Guerrilla - 6% (5/61)
  4. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 14% (14/71)
  5. BioShock - 0% (0/66)
  6. Metal Gear Solid 2 - 0% (0/46)
  7. Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 43% (30/70)
  8. Mass Effect - 13% (6/47)
  9. Ninja Gaiden Σ2 - 51% (29/51)
  10. Mortal Kombat X - 37% (26/61)

8. Bahamut3104 

1. Jeopardy - 1S948964.png  11.26% Rare
  2. Borderlands 2 - 1S03cf8c.png 8.26% Very Rare
  3. Grim Fandango Remastered - 1S9b5244.png 24.39% Uncommon
  4. Minecraft Story Mode - 1S143bc9.png 30.64% Uncommon
  5. Tales From the Borderlands - 1S518cff.png 49.16% Uncommon
  6. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - 1S410111.png 26.95% Uncommon
  7. Broken Age - 1Sdfd220.png 6.22% Very Rare
  8. Bully 36/38 - 1S1ed149.png 30.28% Uncommon
  9. Trine 2 - 1S9f001d.png 37.38% Uncommon
  10. Sound Shapes - 1Sbe93e5.png 49.44% Uncommon
  11. Sound Shapes - 1Sbe93e5.png 39.58% Uncommon
  12. Hotline Miami - 1Sec614d.png 9.64% Very Rare
  13. Dungeon Siege 3 - 1Sa710a6.png 4.40% Ultra Rare
  14. Little Big Planet Karting - 1S3fe170.png 3.10% Ultra Rare
  15. Lego Lord of the Rings - 1S05d5ea.png 26.60% Uncommon
  16. Life is Strange - 369.jpg 43.60% Uncommon
  17. The Wolf Among Us - 1Se782a5.png 59.88% Common
  18. Burnout Paradise - 1S2cdde4.png 14.29% Rare
  19. Gauntlet - 1S59ae62.png 2.49% Ultra Rare
  20. Dust: An Elysian Tail - 1Seea3e0.png 9.62% Very Rare

9. HcG_Clawz

1. Hatsune Miku Project Diva f 2nd - 3/28
  2. Call of Duty Ghosts - 9/51
  3. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - 3/51
  4. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions - 21/31
  5. Sonic's ultimate Genesis Collection - 11/35
  6. Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection - 0/35
  7. Shadow of the Colossus - 6/31
  8. Resident Evil 5 - 36/51
  9. Deadpool - 21/51
  10. Fifa 13 Vita - 24/39
  11. Fifa 15 Vita - 0/34
  12. Fifa 12 - 41/46
  13. Tropico 5 - 47/51
  14. Plants vs Zombie - 6/43
  15. Start the Party! Save the world - 13/38
  16. F1 2012 - 20/50
  17. F1 2014 - 15/50
  18. Tekken 6 - 7/50
  19. The Sims 3 - 28/51
  20. UP - 8/43
  21. Sly 1 - 8/36
  22. Watch Dogs - 6/40
  23. Fallout New Vegas - 27/51
  24. Fallout 4 - 2/51
  25. Poratl 2 - 4/51
  26. Need for Speed Most Wanted - 42/47
  27. Saints Row: The Third - 17/51

10. freddie1989

1. Battlefield 4 1S906e94.png 9.40% Very Rare
  2. Rocket League 1S0baa81.png 22.94% Uncommon
  3. Far Cry 4 1S104075.png 21.54% Uncommon
  4. Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut 1Sa50eb1.png 13.52% Rare
  5. Assassins Creed Rogue 1S102c78.png 23.88% Uncommon
  6. God of War: Ascension 1S5eabc5.png 15.88% Rare
  7. God of War: Chains of Olympus 1S0379f9.png 38.23% Uncommon
  8. God of War: Ghost of Sparta 1Sab2647.png 39.01% Uncommon
  9. Escape Dead Island 1S3d1030.png 19.70% Rare
  10. Infamous First Light 1S191f10.png 23.58% Uncommon
  11. Ratchet & Clank 1Sb0280e.png 28.64% Uncommon

11. RachP13

13. NerdRage04 

1. Ratchet & Clank: Rebootmake - 1S4aaccb.png - uncommon 34.19%
  2. Zombie Army Trilogy - 1Scc82c8.png - rare 11.86%
  3. NAtURAL DOCtRINE - 1Se799bd.png - ultra rare 2.11% (my pride and joy)
  4. Skylanders: SwapForce - 1Sa48153.png - vey rare 6.18%
  5. Skyrim - 1Sf68d0e.png - rare 12.47%
  6. Ratchet & Clank - 1Sb0280e.png - uncommon 28.64%
  7. Project Diva F - 1Sc482c2.png - rare 19.34%
  8. Skylanders: Superchargers - 1Sf1bae4.png - rare 10.93%
  9. Digimon Story: Cybersleuth - 1S2023f0.png - very rare 6.76%
  10. Trillion: God of Destruction - 1Sec1254.png - very rare 6.04%
  11. IA/VT -colorful- 1S762250.png - rare 19.22%

14. whyfire

16. Sylaris

1. Broken Age - 1Sdfd220.png - Very Rare 6.22%
  2. Dragon Age II - 1S95723c.png - Very Rare 8.57%
  3. Grim Fandango Remastered - 1S9b5244.png - Uncommon 24.39%
  4. Ratchet: Deadlocked - 1Sffb10c.png - Uncommon 35.90%
  5. Saints Row IV - 1Sb808b0.png - Rare 12.43%
  6. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - 1S437e0d.png - Rare 12.42%
  7. Super Exploding Zoo! - 1S5a61ed.png - Rare 16.47%
  8. The Lego Movie Videogame - 1S53e479.png - Uncommon 30.50%
  9. Toy Story 3 - 1Sca06d9.png - Rare 11.98%

17. Banton_Grievous

1. Alice: Madness Returns - 1S309f14.png - 16.12% Rare
  2. You Don't Know Jack - 1S0305bb.png - 6.15% Very Rare
  3. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - 1S80f191.png - 22.87% Uncommon
  4. Assassin's Creed: Unity - 1S81184b.png - 13.57% Rare

18. Cassiopria

1. Dragon quest heroes: the world tree's woe and the blight below 43/50 84%
  2. LEGO Jurassic World 48/50 98% Ready to plat  
    Spoiler 

3. FINAL FANTASY VII 2/32 4%
  4. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD  30/50 52%
  5. Grim Fandango Remastered 15/48 26%
  6. White Night 27/34 57 %
  7. Puppeteer 50/63 71%
  8. Life Is Strange PS4 0%
  9. Game of Thrones game tale  0%
  10. FF 10 11/34 17%

19. DamagingRob

1. Dust: An Elysian Tail1Seea3e0.png- Very Rare 9.61%
  2. Watch_Dogs-1Sf37106.png- Rare 10.41%
  3. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix-1S62be61.png- Very Rare 6.64%
  4. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag-1S107813.png- 6.58%
  5. Wolfenstein: The New Order1Sc6e10b.png- Uncommon 22.34%
  6. Bastion1S570d0b.png- Rare 12.01%
  7. inFAMOUS: First Light1S191f10.png- Uncommon 23.58%
  8. The Lord of the Rings: War in the North1S3f57a3.png- Very Rare 9.32%
  9. Tearaway1Saffe5b.png- Uncommon 23.87%
  10. Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel-1S510893.png- Rare 18.53%
  11. Time and Eternity1S1cc282.png- Rare 10.17%
  12. Beach Buggy Racing1S3c9102.png- Very Rare 7.95%
  13. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst-1S6946ec.png- Uncommon 22.52%

20. masaru-san

1. Legends of War: Patton 1S1c9a5a.png 15.63% Rare
  2. Murderer: Soul Suspect 1S727859.png 42.35% Uncommon
  3. SkyScrappers 1S992485.png 78.23% Common
  4. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 1S1d469c.png 59.61% Common
  5. Bastion - 1S570d0b.png- Rare 12.00%
  6. Lemmings Touch 1S80f3b1.png 4.33% Ultra Rare
  7. LEGO The Hobbit 1S1e8dd2.png 43.11% Uncommon
  8. Volume1Sab2647.png 32.53% Uncommon
  9. Tales from the Borderlands 1S518cff.png 49.19% Uncommon

21. Jacob_Neal01

1. Ratchet and Clank 1 (Vita)
  2. Ratchet and Clank 2 (Vita)
  3. Ratchet and Clank 3 (Vita)
  4. Sly 1 (Vita) - READY!
  5. Sly 2 (Vita)
  6. Sly 3 (Vita)
  7. Sly 4 (Vita)
  8. Jak & Daxter 1 (Vita)
  9. Jak & Daxter 2 (Vita)
  10. Jak & Daxter 3 (Vita)

22. x9zachattack5x

23. WulfPack3

1. Metal Gear Solid 3 (25/46)
  2. FINAL FANTASY XIII: LIGHTNING RETURNS (37/43)
  3. God of War (7/36)
  4. inFAMOUS Second Son (16/48)
  5. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (39/51)
  6. SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS (30/49)
  7. SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit! (0/33)
  8. PROTOTYPE 2 (7/44)
  9. Far Cry 3 (20/51)
  10. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (39/52)

25. Combatting

1. Driveclub Bikes - 98% 29/31 (Including DLC) -  Plat Ready
  2. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 98% 36/38 - Plat Ready
  3. Farcry Classic - 98% 20/22 - Plat Ready
  4. Farcry 4 (PS3) - 0%
  5. Uncharted 3 Remastered - 52/59 - 80% - Plat Ready
  6. Hitman: Contracts - 0%
  7. Hitman: Blood Money - 0%
  8. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - 93% 49/51 - Plat Ready
  9. Saint's Row: Gat Out of Hell - 98% 44/46  - Plat Ready
  10. Grim Fandango: Remastered - 81% 45/48 Plat Ready
  11. Minecraft: Story Mode (PS4) - 63% 31/51 -  Plat Ready

26. BlazzingWind

1. The Wolf Among Us (Vita): 96% 34/36 - READY
  2. God of War (Vita): 97% 34/36 - READY
  3. LEGO Dimensions: 93% 53/55 - READY
  4. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7: 98% 48/50 - READY
  5. Ratchet & Clank HD: 91% 33/35 - READY
  6. God of War II (Vita): 80% 31/35
  7. Gravity Rush (Vita): 4% 5/64
  8. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - Not Started
  9. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - Not Started
  10. Assassin's Creed II - Not Started

28. jka121

1. Battlefield 3 - 40% (13/39)
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts PS3 - 98% (49/51) - READY
  3. Puppeteer - 14% (10/63)
  4. Medal of Honor Warfighter - 15% (11/51)
  5. Starhawk - 98% (48/50) - READY
  6. 007 Legends - 8% (5/51)
  7. Sonic Unleashed - 52% (28/51)
  8. Minecraft: Story Mode - 99% (31/33) - READY
  9. Lego Batman 2 PSVITA - 98% (30/32) - READY
  10. Tomb Raider PS3 - 22% (14/51)
  11. Smart As - 91% (27/29) - READY
  12. Demon Souls - 0% (0/38)
  13. Assassin's Creed 2 - 25% (12/51)

29. jeschmit

1. Farming Simulator 16 - 1S2b9110.png - PSVita - Uncommon - 28.36%
  2. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - 1Scc9431.png - PS3 - Rare - 14.55%
  3. Hitman GO: Definitive Edition - 1S740aa6.png - PSVita - Common - 69.65%
  4. Toy Story 3 - 1Sca06d9.png - PS3 - Rare - 11.98%
  5. Saints Row IV - 1Sb808b0.png - PS3 - Rare - 12.43%
  6. Bioshock - 1Sd59432.png - PS3 - Rare - 10.74%
  7. Alice: Madness Returns - 1S309f14.png - PS3 - Rare - 16.12%
  8. Sly 2: Band of Thieves - 1S54097a.png - PS3 - Common - 60.61%
  9. LEGO Batman 3 - 1Sbae112.png - PS4 - Uncommon - 27.64%
  10. LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens - 1S599d1c.png - PSVita - Uncommon - 36.91%
  11. Bully - 1S1ed149.png - PS4 - Uncommon - 30.29%
  12. LEGO MARVEL's Avengers - 1Sf5e4d3.png - PSVita - Uncommon - 37.02%
  13. The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 1S86c24e.png - PS4 - Rare - 13.07%
  14. The Escapists - 1Saa441b.png - PS4 - Very Rare - 5.10%
  15. HEAVY RAIN - 1Saa98b9.png - PS4 - Rare - 18.80%
  16. LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin - 1Seceb61.png - PSVita - Common - 61.89%
  17. Goosebumps: The Game - 1S452b1e.png - PS4 - Common - 73.72%
  18. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition - 1Sb3e248.png - PS4 - Uncommon - 23.33%
  19. Until Dawn - 1Sb9e3d0.png - PS4 - Uncommon - 25.17%
  20. Life Is Strange - 168720.png - PS4 - Uncommon - 43.61%

30. USFOODSMaN

1. Lost Dimension (Ready)
  2. Grim Fandango (Ready)
  3. Danganronpa Another Episode (Ready)
  4. Peggle 2 (Ready)
  5. Ratchet And Clank (Ready)
  6. Table Top Racing: World Tour (Ready)
  7. Riptide GP2 (Ready)
  8. J-Stars Victory VS+ (Ready)
  9. Broken Age (Ready)
  10. Borderlands 2 (Ready)
  11. Assassin's Creed Unity (Ready)
  12. Zero Time Dilemma (Ready)
  13. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Ready)
  14. The Wolf Among Us (0%)

33. Darknight_1181

1. South Park: The Stick of Truth - 1S767353.png16.47% RARE
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - 1Sb77b40.png36.09% UNCOMMON
  3. Metro: Last Light - 1Sf6c0d6.png5.02% VERY RARE
  4. Portal 2 - 1Sd5873b.png7.18% VERY RARE
  5. Tomb Rider - 1S171484.png6.28% VERY RARE
  6. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - 1S10028e.png55.22% COMMON
  7. Sly 2: Band of Thieves - 1S54097a.png60.61% COMMON
  8. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves - 1S20c3cb.png40.64% UNCOMMON
  9. LittleBigPlanet Karting - 1S3fe170.png3.11% ULTRA RARE
  10. Binary Domain - 1Sa082f8.png0.64% ULTRA RARE
  11. Hitman: Absolution - 1S12e29f.png11.33% RARE
  12. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - 1S6a25ec.png16.03% RARE

34. PoisedTorment

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - 43% (32/58)
  2. Skyrim - 11% (11/76)
  3. Fallout 4 - 0% (0/51)
  4. Thief - 0% (0/38)
  5. Pier Solar - 0% (0/38)
  6. Final Fantasy VII - 0% (0/32)
  7. Final Fantasy X HD - 0% (0/34)
  8. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - 0% (0/56)
  9. Ether One - 0% (0/13)
  10. The Witness - 0% (0/14)
  11. Teslagrad - 0% (0/37)

35. Mizdig_

1. DMC Devil May Cry:Definitive Edition
  2. Bound By Flame
  3. Muramasa Rebirth
  4. Dragon's Crown
  5. Final Fantasy X
  6. Final Fantasy X-2
  7. Oreshika Tainted Blood
  8. Helldivers
  9. Guacamelee!
  10. MOTORSTORM RC
  11. Sly Cooper:Thieves in Time

36. Masdawg1988

1. Red Dead Redemption - 1Sb4ee44.png - Ultra Rare - 4.23%
  2. Bully / Canis Canem Edit - 1S1ed149.png - Uncommon - 30.29%
  3. Grand Theft Auto 3 - 1S8630f4.png- Uncommon - 21.35%
  4. Broken Age - 1Sdfd220.png - Very Rare - 6.24%
  5. Far Cry Primal - 1S52d535.png - Uncommon 34.07%
  6. Goosebumps: The Game - 1S452b1e.png - Common - 73.73%
  7. Escape Dead Island - 1S3d1030.png - Rare - 19.85%
  8. Day of the Tentacle Remastered - 1Sf9dd86.png - Common - 54.96%
  9. Far Cry 4 - 1S104075.png - Uncommon - 21.54%
  10. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - 1Se9ceee.png - Rare - 16.64%
  11. inFAMOUS: First Light - 1S191f10.png - Uncommon - 23.58%
  12. Until Dawn - 1Sb9e3d0.png - Uncommon - 25.17%

37. Jeieem

1. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT HD - 1S5ed0cc.png -  Uncommon 24.93%
  2. KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX - 1S025c6c.png - Rare 10.64%
  3. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - 1S5c6398.png - Uncommon 24.37%
  4. Tales from the Borderlands - 1S196af1.png - Common 51.87%
  5. The Awakened Fate Ultimatum - 1S992fe2.png - Rare 10.33%
  6. 初音ミク -Project DIVA- X - 1S0bb1fe.png - Very Rare 7.80%
  7. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 1S0d2a4d.png - Uncommon 37.48%
  8. Bastion - 1S570d0b.png - Rare 12.12%
  9. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - 1S6f7b2e.png - Uncommon 27.17%
  10. Tales of Hearts R - 1S9891d8.png - Very Rare 6.76% 
  11. IA/VT COLORFUL - 1S762250.png - Rare 19.20%
  12. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - 1S67184a.png - Uncommon 22.46%
  13. Ratchet: Deadlocked - 1Sffb10c.png - Uncommon 35.87%

38. jens108

1. Far Cry 3 (49 / 49) - READY         B)
  2. Little Big Planet 2 (45 / 45) - READY         B) 
  3. Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (45 / 45) - READY         B) 
  4. Assassin's Creed III (49 / 49) - READY         B) 
  5. Red Dead Redemption (47 / 47) - READY         B) 
  6. Game of Thrones (47 / 47) - READY         B) 
  7. Tales from the Borderlands (34 / 34) - READY         B) 
  8. Until Dawn (9 / 17)
  9. Hitman: GO (10 / 15)
  10. GTA IV (30 / 49)
  11. Total: 365 / 397 (91.93 %)

#39 Zskins26

1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas -1S4c5caf.png  - Rare 14.31% - PS4
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - 1S044e69.png - Rare 12.28% - PS4
  3. Grand Theft Auto III - 1S8630f4.png - Uncommon 21.35% - PS4
  4. Far Cry 3 - 1S501377.png - Uncommon 20.31% - PS3
  5. Far Cry 4 - 1S104075.png - Uncommon 21.54% - PS4
  6. Killzone - 1Sa6e2cf.png - Rare 18.91% - PS3
  7. Killzone 2 - 1S0f7437.png - Ultra Rare 2.71% - PS3
  8. Killzone 3 - 1S10e9af.png - Very Rare 9.48% - PS3
  9. Driveclub Bikes - 1Sfe693f.png - Rare 17.54% - PS4
  10. Table Top Racing: World Tour - 1S821bee.png - Rare 15.20% - PS4
  11. MotorStorm RC - 1Scd4b77.png - Rare 10.44% - PS Vita
  12. Valkyria Chronicles - 1S03ca0b.png - Very Rare 9.73% - PS4
  13. Arcade Game Series: Galaga - 1Sea2e44.png - Uncommon 28.99% - PS4
  14. Tom Clancy's The Division - 1Se4065a.png - Rare 15.11% - PS4
  15. Life is Strange - 1S4fe585.png - Uncommon 43.61% - PS4
  16. Sly 2 - 1S79c630.png - Common 51.67% - PS Vita
  17. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - 1S18f57c.png - Uncommon 25.17% - PS4

Honourable Mentions
This section is to thank various people for helping out with this event directly or indirectly:

• Floriiss: for the banner.
  • Kochiya-Shana: for helping out as an admin
  • TheYuriG: for coming up with the name "Platinum Rain Day" and his role in establishing PSNP's first cross-over event with the Pier Solar event.
  • xZoneHunter: for helping out as an admin and all the Project Platinum cross-over events.
Edited by Dragon-Archon

*snip*

That's ironic. I was just about to ask if you were going to get off your lazy ass fit the time into your busy schedue to update the thread. Maybe we'll get some more participants now that we're not stuck in the past :P.

4. Ratchet and Clank-91% (33/35) READY TO PLAT

8. Uncharted 2: Among Theives Remastered-43% (27/45)

11. Guitar Hero Live-44% (22/50)

As promised I have an update tonight. I did a few miscellaneous trophies in GH: Live and attempted to get the trophy for not changing a channel in GH:TV but of course the game crashed on me :angry:. Then, I got up to chapter 12 on Uncharted 2 and got some more trophies along the way. I should definitely meet my goal of getting Uncharted 2 ready by Saturday. It's about time I started to pick up my pace B).

Edited by Kent10201

The OP has been updated... twice, because I accidentally clicked on something and all the progress was deleted T_T. Here are the official participant numbers, so please use those and the inserted numbered list (the OP shows the exact location of the button) when posting updates from now on if you didn't use them already.

I would like to post an update but I don't particularly have one. Just plugging away on Kingdoms of Amalur and its never ending side quests and frankly I am addicted and can't play anything else right now.

Probably taking part in the 'We Play' MGS series as well so I have them to start soon. Progress to follow.

Lol, ok. Have fun with Kingdoms of Amalur, I had a blast with it.

That's ironic. I was just about to ask if you were going to get off your lazy ass fit the time into your busy schedue to update the thread. Maybe we'll get some more participants now that we're not stuck in the past :P.

As promised I have an update tonight. I did a few miscellaneous trophies in GH: Live and attempted to get the trophy for not changing a channel in GH:TV but of course the game crashed on me :angry:. Then, I got up to chapter 12 on Uncharted 2 and got some more trophies along the way. I should definitely meet my goal of getting Uncharted 2 ready by Saturday. It's about time I started to pick up my pace B).

Yeah, sorry about the long wait. It's all up-to-date now :dance:. That being said, could you please insert the numbered list when posting updates from now on?

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry about the long wait. It's all up-to-date now :dance:. That being said, could you please insert the numbered list when posting updates from now on?

Yeah, sure. I believe I did it correct this time but I'm not sure. 

I know i'm a dead and the least active member in this event, i'm sorry. It's just that i had that trip to Japan, and then i moved to another country a few days ago and there's also that i wanted to platinum Rorona+ before starting any other game, but i'm finally finished and free! I will start on my list soon but i will update it by tomorrow because i've bought a few games that i'm urging to play more than some of the ones on my current list (and if i'm going to be successful in this event, i better finish shit up xD).

giphy.gif

Edited by YaoiGod

Yeah, sure. I believe I did it correct this time but I'm not sure. 

Yep, it's ok now :D, added it to the OP.

I know i'm a dead and the least active member in this event, i'm sorry. It's just that i had that trip to Japan, and then i moved to another country a few days ago and there's also that i wanted to platinum Rorona+ before starting any other game, but i'm finall finished and free! I will start on my list soon but i will update it by tomorrow because i've bought a few games that i'm urging to play more than some of the ones on my current list (and if i'm going to be successful in this event, i better finish shit up xD).

giphy.gif

That's ok, at least you didn't forget about this :D. How was the trip to Japan? Wow, I moved to another city once and that was a lot of trouble. Can't imagine how stressful it must be to move to another country.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

That's ok, at least you didn't forget about this :D. How was the trip to Japan? Wow, I moved to another city once and that was a lot of trouble. Can't imagine how stressful it must be to move to another country.

Thanks for always being understanding! And actually, i've been stalking the members of this event secretly to see their progress and feel ashamed :ninja: The trip was pretty good, definitely needed the excitement and fun i had from the debut i had there. The physical labor of moving wasn't my problem precisely, it was leaving my sister behind, so i had a couple of days just reminiscing about that instead of doing anything. Luckily i'm in my top shape now and ready to 98% all of 'em games! :awesome:

Anyways here's my updated list:

Participant something-or-the-other: Lightning_FinalF aka YaoiGod

1. UNEpic - 10/58 (14%)
  2. The Witch and The Hundred Knight: Revival - 11/37 (22%).
  3. Bastion - 1/23 (1%)
  4. [Possibly withdrawn if i get scared again....] Until Dawn - 2/19 (5%).
  5. MIND=0 - 11/36 (20%).
  6. Demon Gaze - 0/41 (0%)
  7. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Venegeance - 18/51 (25%).
  8. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X - 29/31 (98%) Ready to pop!
  9. Persona 4 Golden - 44/50 (75%).
  10. RAYGIGANT - 1/42 (1%)
  11. Catlateral Damage - 6/33 (8%)

My next game is going to be RAYGIGANT, love everything in it so far and the fact that it's a Dungeon Crawler with no random encounters (there are spawn points, genius!).

Edited by YaoiGod

Thanks for always being understanding! And actually, i've been stalking the members of this event secretly to see their progress and feel ashamed :ninja: The trip was pretty good, definitely needed the excitement and fun i had from the debut i had there. The physical labor of moving wasn't my problem precisely, it was leaving my sister behind, so i had a couple of days just reminiscing about that instead of doing anything. Luckily i'm in my top shape now and ready to 98% all of 'em games! :awesome:

Anyways here's my updated list:

Participant something-or-the-other: Lightning_FinalF aka YaoiGod

1. UNEpic - 10/58 (14%)
  2. The Witch and The Hundred Knight: Revival - 11/37 (22%).
  3. Bastion - 1/23 (1%)
  4. [Possibly withdrawn if i get scared again....] Until Dawn - 2/19 (5%).
  5. MIND=0 - 11/36 (20%).
  6. Demon Gaze - 0/41 (0%)
  7. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Venegeance - 18/51 (25%).
  8. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X - 29/31 (98%) Ready to pop!
  9. Persona 4 Golden - 44/50 (75%).
  10. RAYGIGANT - 1/42 (1%)
  11. Catlateral Damage - 6/33 (8%)

My next game is going to be RAYGIGANT, love everything in it so far and the fact that it's a Dungeon Crawler with no random encounters (there are spawn points, genius!).

You're welcome :D. Lol :lol:.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I've always wanted to go to Japan too, only I don't speak or understand Japanese :| .... yet? If you miss her, it's always possible to use something like Skype. It's definitely not the same as actually visiting a person.

Nice, I'll add it to the OP. Oh and your participant number is #17. Have fun with Ray Gigant, that one is in my backlog too.

Yes! It has been updated! Nice job Dragon!

Thanks NerdRage, now it's your turn for the Project Guide Creation. We're all waiting for the results of the Halloween contest.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1