We need an answer from EA!

Maxximum

"or else" ? this made me laugh, what do you want to do about it. There is nothing you can do.
Honestly there is nothing you can do anymore, take a look at this.

Well, you can certainly disagree, as you are welcome to do. However, I am not telling you any information that is not currently true at this present time, I can't and wont speak to FIFA 12 or FIFA 13, but I can speak to what is currently going on today, and at this time, the developer is not supporting multiple titles to update for live events, Ultimate team, etc. Once the current title is no longer current, that is when the support shifts to the newest iteration. Again, I do apologize if that causes you any inconvenience, but it is the current reality for any titles that are available in the marketplace.

See? EA doesn't give anything about its customers, the only thing they care about is their money and that will never change. So just deal with it.

Pretty much what everyone else said. 99% of Fifa players have already moved on to Fifa16 (or whatever the newest is). They will then buy 17, 18, 19, etc. every year without questions. EA doesn't care about the older installments, because only a small percentage of the fanbase even keeps the older games. And if they do keep them, an even smaller percentage care about trophies.

Unless you have a bag of cash laying around, you'll have a hard time getting answers from EA. I mean the word steal has 'ea' in it for a reason.

The real question here is why you guys didn't get the trophy before. You had a FULL YEAR to get these trophies. There's nothing to complain.

Well yeah, but firstly, not all people get the game on exactly the day when it comes out. And secondly, having less than a year for online trophies is just not enough. Especially for the price they're asking you to pay. Sure, EA makes great games (from time to time), but their treatment of it's costumers is just terrible.

Edited by QuinlanLJ

The path of the righteous gamer is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil corporations. Blessed is he, who in the name of flash sales and free DLC, shepherds the hunter through the valley of trophies, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the 100 percenter of all games. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to exploit and nickle and dime my brothers. And you will know my name is Ee28max when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

Hey guys, this is what i found: EA announced that starters from July 8th 2015, there will be no further challenges releases. So my question is: what the fuck are we doing here? Lets get outta here, there's nothing we can do, just let CHALLENGING and ON MY OWN go away with stinky EA BULLCRAP MOTHERFUCKER. BYE BYE EA see you in the next dimension... y'know what, i'll never see your fucking games and your fucking products again. GO FUCK YOURSELVES WITH YOUR DICKHEADS. I'm out piss guys.

Hey guys, this is what i found: EA announced that starters from July 8th 2015, there will be no further challenges releases. So my question is: what the fuck are we doing here? Lets get outta here, there's nothing we can do, just let CHALLENGING and ON MY OWN go away with stinky EA BULLCRAP MOTHERFUCKER. BYE BYE EA see you in the next dimension... y'know what, i'll never see your fucking games and your fucking products again. GO FUCK YOURSELVES WITH YOUR DICKHEADS. I'm out piss guys.

Actually I think there was a big petition for FIFA 13 or 14 where they re-opened their servers or made adjustments to challenges so people could earn trophies, something like that

Wouldn't stake my life on them doing that again though

If EA had any brains...they would make all trophies offline obtainable. If you are going to give up supporting the game online after just 1 year....why bother putting online trophies.

Because they want People to play it until the next title is out. If you are not good enough to complete 1 challenge in 365days it's your fault.