We need an answer from EA!

Maxximum

I mean for the consumer who get second hand games. Not everyone wants to spend 40-60 dollars on a sport game.

If you're buying the games 2nd hand then you're not giving EA a penny of your money, so why should they then do anything for you in return?

Surely everyone knows the situation with sports games by now. Either buy it early and get the online done quick while the servers are still open, or buy it later and take the gamble. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

Don't get me wrong though. I never buy games full price as I always wait for a sale to pick up my games, but at least I know what the deal is with online trophies and servers and am prepared to accept the consequences.

• Like 2

Hi pese-97

I know that you got FIFA 14 platinum. so, you should be proud of yourself. Some of us bought the game late, although challenges are no more available.

You got the game in 2013, so good for you, congrats. So why are you still doing here if you got the plat? I mean, FIFA 15 is already out and I platinumed it and FIFA 16 is coming next week, you should just move on with your trophy hunting, just like I am.

I mean FIFA 14 is a past, we should just forget about it

You shouldn't buy second hand sport games. I can understand games like Uncharted or bloodborne but sport games are risky

EA still supports Grand Slam Tennis 2...which is a 2012 release game. I guess tennis isn't exploitable.

I only bought VT2009, VT4, Top Spin 4, and GS2. All tennis games which have their online support still to this day. 

Recently bought MLB2014 Vita where that port has no online trophies. For the same exact reason I will be looking for FIFA15 for the Vita.No online trophies...no annoyance.

EA still supports Grand Slam Tennis 2...which is a 2012 release game. I guess tennis isn't exploitable.

Maybe that game has no sequel. Then it makes sense like FIFA street.

Also I'm keeping replying to these posts because I'm kinda disappointed in people that keep creating them. And just because I have FIFA 14 plat it doesn't matter. I know what you feel as I would like to plat FIFA 12-13-15 but they are unobtainable and I just deal with it.

Edited by pese-97