reached rank 50 but no trophy?

rockstarjazz

well i unlinked the account and tried linking it again to see if thatll solve the prob, and i cant even do that, i get the following:

when doing it on the internet i keep getting this:
"Sorry! We are having trouble linking your PLAYSTATION®Network account. If you continue to see this error please go to www.rockstargames.com/support."

and when trying on the ps3, i keep getting this:
"Alert
The Social Club service is not available. Please try again later."

this is getting worse!

Edited by rockstarjazz

Trophies are just based on rp rank, not crew rank, which means nothing as far as I can tell. Don't worry about trying to unlik your account or anything like that. The online trophies in this game are buggy in that they don't always appear when they should, but they always will eventually. Just keep playing and it'll pop. If it happens again at rank 100, then it really won't take much longer to rank up again. It does take longer the higher level you are, but not so much longer that it'll be a large pain. If you feel that you have leveled up enough past it that (say, reaching level 70) and it still hasn't popped then you should contact rockstar support and follow the instructions they give you.

definitely is a bug. it should have unlocked the moment i hit 50, as it did when i hit 25.

i reinstalled the game and that made no difference.

i 'synced server' the tropies and no luck.

tried doing activities and heists and getting rp, no luck. still on rank 50.

i relinked to social club, and on there it says im rank 50 but no trophy?

tried making a second character, play that for a little bit and then went back to the first one with rank 50, nothing popped

i am so very, very frustrated, today has been an absolutely lousy day!!

my only hope is that it unlocks at a later rank, but in truth i'm not holding my breathe.

contacted rockstar but people have said theyre useless and even passed the buck to sony on this, of whom are uncontactable as far as im concerned.

Just calm down. People are saying it happened to them and that all they needed is rank up some more. Just keep ranking up, it should pop. I get the frustration, for me, the collectables trophies didn't pop, so I'll have to do it again, which is a total pain ... And I'm on the verge of level 50. We'll see if it pops for me.

it finally popped at rank 52. for awhile it turned 52 and it felt like nothing happened then during the transition period to freemode after completing and succeeding a non-heist mission - and turning 52 - it popped.0

while im happy i finally got it i wonder how many ranks i need to go beyond 100 to get the rank 100 trophy! can anyone speak from their experience abut the rank 100 trophy and when exactly did they get it?

it finally popped at rank 52. for awhile it turned 52 and it felt like nothing happened then during the transition period to freemode after completing and succeeding a non-heist mission - and turning 52 - it popped.0

while im happy i finally got it i wonder how many ranks i need to go beyond 100 to get the rank 100 trophy! can anyone speak from their experience abut the rank 100 trophy and when exactly did they get it?

I had to go up to rank 51 before the trophy popped, but the one for reaching level 100 popped as soon as I reached that level. Just hope you enjoy the grind up to level 100 buddy :)

• 2 years later...

Found a way around this glitch today as me and my friend had the exact same issue. What you need to do is level up close to the next level say 1 bar away then make sure u level up during a job and not at the end of it.As the server seems to note you have levelled up by live play not at the end when u get the rp and money.it worked for both of us.we did it on survival mode