SMITE

Asuka Langley

I have Sylvanus Mastery level 1, I'm not very good with him though, seeing as I have boosters I'm trying to get as many gods at mastery level 1 as possible, so far I'm on 27.

Recently got Osiris mastered, 10 games played as him, lost all of them, one game I went 14-1 and we still lost, don't think I'll ever win as Osiris xD

Tonight I finally had a good game of Conquest, I only went 4-1 as Rama and the enemy team surrendered, but it was nice to feel like I was doing well in conquest again. Also tonight in Arena, in the lobby some guy said that the team was sh*t, even though we hadn't started the match, to be fair, two assassins locked in quickly, for 30 seconds he had an assassin selected but wouldn't go with another god (a tank would have been useful). Anyway, we all played pretty well, except him, and towards the end of the match "sorry guys, I've been talking to my girlfriend", what a sh*te excuse for playing poorly. 

Think I'll try and get Guan Yu and He Bo mastered next. I really want to play league conquest for the Ah Muzen Cab skin but I don't think 27 gods is enough (I have most mastered but some not owned).

yeah people can be assholes and see that there are already like 2 assassins or 2 mages picked and then they go with that too...

Every. Single. Lobby. lol, In Arena anyway.

Only god I have close to Diamond is Sobek, mastery level 5 I think, nearly at 6. 

I wonder if a god will get a remodel in the next patch, I wouldn't mind Sobek or Anhur getting a change.

I just don't like the big ring she has behind her head. Arachne I'm not too sure, on one of her skins it's like she has a bunch of horns sticking out the back of her head, I don't like that, it's not actually horns but I'm not sure how to describe it.

I like the change they did with Loki, so if Isis, Arachne and Sobek got as good a remodel as that, I'd be happy.

you do realize we are the only two talking in this topic xD

but yeah, got 300 gems this weekend and like 4 new masteries

I know, I was thinking 'well this guy is probably fed up talking to me about Smite' xD 

It's a shame nobody is playing Smite, it's free and awesome, plus I want help to get that Agni skin  :awesome:

Got myself the gems too and up to 31 masteries now, Kumbhakarna is actually pretty good, didn't like him at first at all, other people need to watch out for you stunning opponents though.

Oh and that iMedusa skin looks great! I never play as her though, well I have her at mastery 1 but Rama is my go to hunter.

I played Thor this weekend, and Bacchus and Zhong Kui...also found few others in dire need of a remodel
so far the ones that need a remodel really bad are:
Bacchus

Vamana
Sobek
Isis
Arachne

...when you look how they are modeled and their color schemes it's painfully obvious there is a huge gap between them and newer gods visually 

Agni skin eh...well we can play together but tbh I don't use the mic

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?99069-Remodel-suggestions&p=487616#post487616

you can approve of this here ;)

How do you find Bacchus? I was pleasantly surprised with him, although I only really played him in Arena. 

Sobek and Bacchus could really do with a remodel. Not sure about Vamana, I never play as him and I don't see him often. Isis I don't mind too much and Arachne a change would be nice. Isis would still benefit a change of course, but for me on a list of 'priority' I'd put her last out of the gods you listed.

I have 420 gems now, debating whether or not to spend it on a Halloween chest or for an Odyssey skin.

he's fun to play and really good guardian...and can do a decent amount of damage as well, depending on the build...was really good in siege cause he is guardian/mage hybrid

I'll spend mine on a skin from the odyssey...not yet though since I don't really play any of these 3...and with that you get an odyssey chest so...

Odyssey is being way too expensive, I mean 2 skins for 400 gems and 1 for 500 and then an avatar for 150 and that global emote for 200...and we are not even on half yet, who ever is getting all of them will spend atleast like €70

which is way too much...and iDusa skin isn't really worth 500, maybe 400 but not 500