Favorite and Least Favorite MGS characters?

Favorite: Solid Snake, Otacon, Revolver Ocelot, Liquid Snake, Rosemary, Meryl, Sniper Wolf, Psycho Mantis, Mei-Ling, Solidus Snake, The Fury, The Pain, The End, The Sorrow, Fatman, Vamp, Olga, Eva, Raiden, Skull Face, Quiet

Least favorite: Huey

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

Favorites: Raiden (MGS2/Rising/MGS4), Solid Snake, Big Boss, Otacon, Revolver Ocelot, Gene, Meryl, Campbell. (I love Paul Eiding). Miller, Liquid Snake. I could name sooo many more but these are quite of my top favorites right now. Might change a bit once I get ahold of Phantom Pain..

Least favorite: Huey, Fatman, The Pain, Major Zero (just didn't like him that much).

Also still best handshake I've seen in video games.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

Favorites: Big Boss, Solid Snake, Kaz, The Boss, Volgin, The Sorrow, Otacon, Liquid, Ocelot, Zero, The Fury, Meryl, The End, Skull Face, Quiet, Eva, Gray Fox, Dr. Strangelove, Paz, Huey, Naomi Hunter, The Pain, Mei-Ling, Codetalker, Sniper Wolf, Chico, Amanda, Johnny, Sunny.

'Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain' character ending spoiler below. Don't check unless you finished Chapter 2 in the game.

Punished "Venom" Snake

Least favorites: Raiden, Olga, Emma Emmerich, Fatman, Hot Coldman, The Fear, Vamp, Fortune, Solidus Snake, Psycho Mantis, Gene, Campbell, Rose.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez

From fave to least my list would go. Of course my number one fave is A DUD!? Soldier, MGS V ocelot, Solid Snake (Iroquois Pliskin so MGS2 Snake), Merly, Big Boss, Drebin and Mister Chimp (Real name Little Grey) , Psycho Mantis, Raiden (MGS4), Otacon, Sunny, EE, Fortune, Grey Fox, Mei Ling, Colonel Campbell, Johnny, Sniper Wolf, The Boss, Solidus Snake, Eva, Young Ocelot (he should probably be further up my list), Quiet, Rose, The End, The Fear, Ames, Liquid, Vulcan Raven, Running Man, Laughing Octopus, Screaming Mantis.

I could go on all day here are my 3 least favourite

Vamp, Zero, Liquid Ocelot

Mines are: Big Boss, Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Otacon, Raiden, Gray Fox, Quiet, The Boss, EVA, Meryl, Miller, and Ocelot. Also, The End, The Fear, Volgin, Major Zero.

My least favorite: Huey (MGSV) always dishonest and outright annoying at times, Fatman, The Fury, Colonel Campbell (like Huey, he was mostly dishonest and was lying to SS)

Well, Big Boss and Solid Snake are obviously the best. But from the supporting characters I think I love EVA and Quiet the most. Ocelot is great too (except for MGSV where he is a little bit boring) and of course Grey Fox. On the other hand, I'm actually not a big fan of Huey or Otacon, and Naomi Hunter is also kind of boring.

EDIT: Oh, and I do like Skullface a lot, although they could have made more out of him.

Edited by PSNQuinnMcLeod

Of all the characters, i'd have to say The End is probably my favorite, as great as the snakes are. Gray Fox for an honorable mention.

Least favorite i'd say Chico, but you can take him as a placeholder for pretty much all of the child characters.

On top of that i'd like to add Raiden in Ripper mode to both lists. It's so unbelievably retarded it's actually kinda cool.

fav in random order ;)

Solid Snake - He was the first VG character that i could bond with. SS was my first character that introduced me to MGS

Mei-Ling - Her smile on the codec, her love towards Solid.. she got me.

Grey Fox\Cyborg Ninja - the moment I met him after the fight with Ocelot I thought who is he what's his story... and his story was a good one!

Nastasha Romanenko - the only russian I loved!

Psyco Mantis - Best bad guy of the first MGS game!

Ocelot - from MGS 3 to MGS 5 he was there he ruled and we all loved him

Naked Snake \ Big Boss - need no words

Eva - who did not looked at her boobs?

Johnny - Toilet Humor over lvl 9000

Raiden - Fighting Vamp still best fighting scene I saw in a Video Game.

• 2 weeks later...

As you can tell from my avatar and trophy card background, I'm a big fan of Ocelot. I think I'd honestly have to say he's my favorite character in the whole series. From Young Ocelot to Revolver, there's never a dull moment when he's on screen.

As for other characters I love though: Solid Snake, Big boss, The Boss, Gray Fox, Otacon, Raging Raven(I know she has no personality but she was the coolest of the B&Bs IMO and I always loved when she yells RAAAAGE!, lmao) Volgin, for sure. Dude was a perfect villian. Liquid, Quiet, DD! (Diamond Dog), we were best buds during TPP and by far my favorite buddy. Sunny. Raiden (pre- let er' rip! versions), Kaz, EVA, Vamp & Solidus. I'm sure there's more but that's all that comes to mind right now.

As for least favs, Huey is definitely on that list now.

Other least favs

Decoy Octopus 

Rose

Nastasha

The Skulls

The Resistance Member (lulz)

Edited by youthCAT1590