Unable to earn They All Live trophy

Feral

I've kept everyone alive up to chapter 10. I'm in the mines with Sam and Mike. Go to read Hannah's diary again and once I read it I can't exit out. I'm stuck reading the bloody thing, the back button never appears. I've deleted the game and re-installed still stuck, this didn't happen in my first play-through.

Any ideas of how to get past this?

Are you sure you read every page of the diary? (Use the touch-pad to change pages.) IIRC that collectible allows you to exit once you've read every page.

Yeah, I've flipped through it all multiple times because I thought maybe I missed a page.

This is probably obvious but have you tried browsing all the pages (swipe touch pad)? Or just closing it with  :circle: ?

Or did it just freeze completely?

Yep. The circle prompt never appears which is my problem

Alright I was being stupid and thought there was no more pages. It's right now, cheers for the replies guys.

Maybe try reloading from the beginning of the chapter? Or even re-loading from Chapter 9 and playing through that chapter again before going into the last one?

I'm really just guessing here, but these suggestions may trigger a fix. I didn't encounter this problem during my PTs of this game.

Nah it turns out in my stupidity I didn't read all the pages. So yeah no glitch just me being far too sober.
  • Like 1