100% Gallery + Question about Dream Log

MorsMundis

In order to gain platinum, i need 100% gallery. So, i have to gain:

-100% legend points in ALL the chapters of the legend logs

-100% legend points in the dream log

-Max all the allies 

Is that right? Coins do not count for the gallery i think.

Then, the "question". In the dream log i need to gain S rank in all the islands. But, after i won the last island (lv 100 one), the dream log was updated with ore big enemies and new areas. I need the S in all of them with the new ones, or it was sufficient the S rank in the islands before i went on the lv 100 one?

In order to gain platinum, i need 100% gallery. So, i have to gain:

-100% legend points in ALL the chapters of the legend logs

-100% legend points in the dream log

-Max all the allies 

Is that right? Coins do not count for the gallery i think.

Then, the "question". In the dream log i need to gain S rank in all the islands. But, after i won the last island (lv 100 one), the dream log was updated with ore big enemies and new areas. I need the S in all of them with the new ones, or it was sufficient the S rank in the islands before i went on the lv 100 one?

After finishing the Dream Log you'll get the Nightmare Log. The Nightmare Log is not relevant. Just gain an S rank in every Dream Log island. You'll get new bosses in the Dream Log, but I think that the rank you got before these enemies appeared got saved. Not entirely sure about the saved rank though. I know that if you reset the Dream log (play the last stage in Dream Log) every rank you got on the non boss areas is saved.

Edited by www-21-
  • Like 1

While we're on the subject, maxing all allies is the last thing I need to do for Platinum. Right now I have about 20 left to do and have been grinding them in Dream log one at a time by playing levels that have a high chance of having the characters I need (for example the Fishmen vs Zoan island could have Arlong, Hatchi, Jabra, Kaku, or Minotaurus as allies depending on what side I pick) and I'm wondering if there's any way to speed up the process. Is there a skill or some other technique that will increase the speed of which crew levels increase?

Yep it's rather boring, I just finished it myself earlier. I also went about recording the islands where you could reliably find all the characters you can't play as, and put it all into a google doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mk52_12RDBjV1aWWAqvDbjecS32xX1I6S6Bo0isWiAY/edit#gid=0

Pretty much the goal is to get as many ! as you can in a level, but I find that it plateau's the more you get, so I found it quicker just playing through the levels like I normally would've, instead of farming for the !, as you have to go through the process of building up Kizuna, then using it, building it up, etc.

• Like 3

Yep it's rather boring, I just finished it myself earlier. I also went about recording the islands where you could reliably find all the characters you can't play as, and put it all into a google doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mk52_12RDBjV1aWWAqvDbjecS32xX1I6S6Bo0isWiAY/edit#gid=0

Pretty much the goal is to get as many ! as you can in a level, but I find that it plateau's the more you get, so I found it quicker just playing through the levels like I normally would've, instead of farming for the !, as you have to go through the process of building up Kizuna, then using it, building it up, etc.

Really thank you! This is gold!

im curious about the gallery too,

i have the 3 events for killing shanks,

all my allies are at level 5

i have all legend points

my gallery says im at 100% but my trophy wont pop

am I missing something?

That's weird man, did u check all gallery individually (glossary, music, chars data, events, etc) and ALL give you 100%? (except coins that won't count towards the gallery completion).

EDIT: forget it, I just saw that you already got the plat :)

Edited by straysheep87

• 1 month later...

How can I get the coins that say that I have to defeat a strong enemie after clearing the dream log? I already defeated 2 strong enemies (Sabo and Shanks) after clearing dream log but they didn't gave me a gold coin.

I think it's random obtaining one or not. Btw, you don't need the moneis for the plat.

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2015 at 4:06 PM, mmartichango said:

Never mind I found out. You have to beat Shanks 3 times in the dream log mode.

1 with luffy

1 with any other pirate

1 with blackbeard.

So what do I do if. I got the DLC shanks outfit which unlocked him (before I ever played the game, I started with him) and I started Dream log with Him making Luffy the final Boss? Do I then need to beat Luffy with shanks instead? I'm not there yet.

Edited by Glacier_Silver

• 11 months later...

UGGGGHHH... can someone tell me how they survived the grind for this game? Currently have 23 characters maxed and I am not really having fun with the repetitiveness :|

Also, which character would you recommend to use for higher "!s" when maxing NPC crew levels? I find Perona to be quite useful atm but I would love to hear others opinion.

I'm trying to S-rank all dream islands now... The legend ones took really long and now this... got 7 chars maxed.

I used Buggy second superattack which covers huge AoE and can clean a zone pretty fast. Also noticed Jimbeis second was similar

Ceasars triangle+square shoots a beam and cleans areas pretty fast, even stronger when in a kizuna rush

• Like 1

My best strategy for obtaining a lot of '!' is with Lucci. His square X3 then triangle with the NPC's kizuna guage is Lv.2-4 will net you some quick '!' also when you use kizuna rush press the kizuna rush again instead of pressing the circle button so the kizuna guage will return to Lv.2 (or if you're lucky it'll return to Lv.3) instead of returning to Lv.1 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 4:56 AM, Erkawest said:

*snip*

I just started using Ceasar yesterday and i will agree, his :triangle::square: was insane. 

For Lv2 Specials... I find Sabo great for maxing Kizuna Gauge as well and his :square::square::square::triangle: was good as well. Next to Perona, he's my fave.

5 hours ago, JaM said:

I just started using Ceasar yesterday and i will agree, his :triangle::square: was insane. 

For Lv2 Specials... I find Sabo great for maxing Kizuna Gauge as well and his :square::square::square::triangle: was good as well. Next to Perona, he's my fave.

I did Lucci, Mihawk and Moria since Ceasar. Lucci was pretty hard to farm ! with, Mihawk was also kinda hard until I discovered his :square::square::square::square::triangle: (shoots a cross), which even increases in size after Mihawk charges his sword. Moria was the easiest to farm with, just spam square and do 2nd Shadow Asgard ultimate which almost instantly fills up your meter to max. I never used his triangle which spawns the shadow double, too slow and locks Moria to the ground.

I think it's best to start using those characters that don't appear so much in dream log as partners, such as Mihawk, Ceasar, Moria etc. My Chopper, Robin and Franky are almost lvl 5 only from side exp

I spent two days of S-ranking dream log islands and still haven't done 75%. Really boring tbh... Worst is when you fail missions because of not paying attention to the "Don't let XXX reach ZZZ" when you are on the other side of the map farming for ! and the XXX spawns right next to the goal...