Longest Platinum

Orlay_

L60745a.png

4 years, 4 months and 2 weeks, I would have had it done in only a year but my boosting group went and abandoned me. I tried doing it solo, and got close but eventually gave up when my save data got corrupted and lost all my online progression (RFG is one of few games where MP is saved on the PS3 not online servers). It wasn't until later a friend of mine who had the game wanted to boost the online trophies, thankfully we both were able to get the plat. But it sure was a long grind.

5 years 8 months!

2S5db6dd.png Streaker
Win 5 races in a row offline. 25th Dec 2008
10:19:41 PM 66.04%
COMMON 40-bronze.png1S2f5731.png The Completist!
Unlock the Platinum trophy by unlocking all other trophies. 30th Aug 2014
5:37:07 PM 2.26%
ULTRA RARE 40-platinum.png

Decided to rebuy the game and finish it up when i heard the servers where going down, hated it at 1st but it grew on me towards the end :)

Edited by cuckie

Mine would be Resident Evil 6. (1 year and 11 months)

I got all the trophies but Mad Skillz (the one in which you have to level up every skill). I got so bored of it that I just quit when I was only missing 2 skills. Then a couple of months ago I read that by playing on the "new" No Hope difficulty you could double up the points and I was able to do it in 2 hours.

Anyway, if I ever get to platinum Final Fantasy XIII, that would be my longest platinum. (It's been about two years since I started playing it)

S66c063.png THE KING OF FIGHTERS XII
All 51 Trophies
May 23rd 2011 (Completed in 1 year, 5 days)
ps3_10.png S
RANK platinum_icon.png

•  
  •  
100%

Mainly because of the perfect fighter trophy. I thought i fucked it up so i started the whole game again. A sigh of relief when that popped. 

Something messed up when i was copying and pasting.

Edited by EternalChaos72

Mortal Kombat with 1233 days, to be exact.

But a lot happened. Back when i got the game, when i saw that fucking list i didn't even bother trying.

Then, through the years, after playing the game a whole lot because i loved it, i noticed i've gotten most of the trophies without trying.

So i just went for it.

• 2 weeks later...

ICO: 2 years and 9 months

Finally, i decided to do that two-hour speedrun.

Just like you, I put it off for so long...

I made it to 3 years, 2 months and 3 weeks. lol

Longest 100% would be Burnout Paradise, I held off to do the DLC trophies, because they are expensive, and I got the game through PS+. Recently the ultimate edition was on sale, so I got that with all the DLCs and finally wiped that up at after 3 years, 5 months and 3 weeks. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Longest platinum?  Littlebigplanet took me 5 years and 11 months.  Lol to be fair though I played it before I started to care about trophies, and I would have platinumed the game in 3 years but I couldn't get 3 other people to help me with the booty master trophy.  But I finally 100% the game last week :D  

Before that, it was Resident Evil 5 at 5 years 8 months.  xD

• 2 weeks later...

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 1

2 Years 11 Months.

Back when I didn't play for trophies. I had 9 platinum by December 2011. 2012 is when I became fully interested in trophies,

Edit: Sorry Kane & Lynch

3 years 1 month.

You, know because that game is trash lol.

Edited by x9zachattack5x

• 4 weeks later...