Longest Platinum

Orlay_

InFAMOUS at 2 years, 2 months...

I did my good ending and evil ending and so I just needed my shards. When to my good side and I had 1 left, I searched and searched and gave up. I went to my evil side and I had one left and I gave up as well. Some time later went to platinum InFAMOUS 2 and so I came back to the first and after another few months, I had gotten the last shard.

Katamari Forever (5 years, 5 months). Honorable mentions to GoW and GoW 2 (5 years, 2 months)

The GoW excuse is easy. I borrowed the original collection from a friend, and played through both games. Only recently did I personally purchase the 5 game collection, and finish.

For Katamari,I wanted to plat the game without a guide. That's really hard. I broke down and found the last few items with help only recently. Big thanks to Vix for keeping a solitary vigil on the nearly empty Katamari wiki. And for writing her cowbear guide. And...for just being cool. Wherever you are, starcrunch thanks you.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't read every comment, but I think mine has to be one the longest.

l3GoqLq.png

That's almost as long as I've been collecting trophies. I don't think I'll be beating that record any time soon unless I ever feel I can plat LittleBigPlanet or another one of my very early games I was never able to plat...

Edited by Jay_Cash

In terms of time span between first and last trophy earned, I have a few games that aren't necessarily long that I just came back to finish just recently so I have a few games with 5+ years completion time. In terms of longest game, I'm not really sure, prob Dragon Age Origins. I don't really have any games that took over 100 hours because I usually don't play games that require a lot of grinding. 

• 2 weeks later...

4 years for the Bioshock 2 plat and another week for the DLC.  I started playing when it came out but was turned off by the long online grind. 

If we're talking 100%'s then almost 6 years for Burnout Paradise as there was finally a good deal on the complete edition in the last flash sale. I got the plat originally in about 2 weeks.