Tokyo Game Show 2015

Satoshi Ookami

Yakuza Remastered?! AWW YISS! I never played a Yakuza game, but I was always really interested in the franchise. Pretty rad to know that I finally will be able to try the original game. Wonder if Yakuza 2 would get remastered as well. Yakuza 2 was the last Yakuza game for the PS2, right?

KAZUTAKA KODAKA IS ON STAGE! Dangan Ronpa 3 hype is so huge! Also, on Vita and PS4! Hot damn!

Danganronpa 3 on PS4 and PSVita but which version should I get, I started the series on the PSVita but It would look so good on the PS4 collection.

Just because there is a 3 at the end of the title still doesn't convince me it's Danganronpa 3.

It's called New Danganronpa V3 and the producer said he was upset because the title looked too similar to past Danganronpa games. They literally revealed nothing on the game except for a trailer that was overrun with Monokuma, Monomi, Shirokuma and Kurokuma.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but i'd say it's too early to say "Yeah, it's Danganronpa 3".

They teased another announcement at the end of this trailer to which I believe is actually Danganronpa 3. Especially considering that it was only half a year ago when they said Danganronpa 3 was in " Early development".

And here it is. The most important part of the year, much more important than E3, TGS!

Before we start the true TGS, here, start with a Sony conference =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0P6eD5Kw1U

You sure know how to time this. Started work and the first thing I see is a vid with Sony's TGS conference. Now I have to wait until I get home to watch it while wondering what Sony announced :shakefist:.

Just because there is a 3 at the end of the title still doesn't convince me it's Danganronpa 3.

It's called New Danganronpa V3 and the producer said he was upset because the title looked too similar to past Danganronpa games. They literally revealed nothing on the game except for a trailer that was overrun with Monokuma, Monomi, Shirokuma and Kurokuma.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but i'd say it's too early to say "Yeah, it's Danganronpa 3".

They teased another announcement at the end of this trailer to which I believe is actually Danganronpa 3. Especially considering that it was only half a year ago when they said Danganronpa 3 was in " Early development".

Well, if it isn't 3, still, Dangan Ronpa hype, though IDK what it could be then. Granted, yes, there was pretty much noting but a trial ground with Monokumas, Monomis, Shirokumas, and Kurokumas, but maybe they were just put there as placeholders for the actual characters? Also, that three way split of statements seemed very interesting. Maybe people will argue over each other now during trials? At the least, we should get some details sometime in the near future.

• Like 1

Well, if it isn't 3, still, Dangan Ronpa hype, though IDK what it could be then. Granted, yes, there was pretty much noting but a trial ground with Monokumas, Monomis, Shirokumas, and Kurokumas, but maybe they were just put there as placeholders for the actual characters? Also, that three way split of statements seemed very interesting. Maybe people will argue over each other now during trials? At the least, we should get some details sometime in the near future.

Really hoping for more details as well. I could've sworn that the translator also said "multiplayer game" which is what really threw me off of that announcement.

They also teased yet another Danganronpa related announcement at the end of that trailer. I'm guessing that's actually Danganronpa 3.

Really hoping for more details as well. I could've sworn that the translator also said "multiplayer game" which is what really threw me off of that announcement.

They also teased yet another Danganronpa related announcement at the end of that trailer. I'm guessing that's actually Danganronpa 3.

I went back to watch the part, and yes, the translator said "We have the new Dangan Ronpa for PS Vita and PS4 multiplayers" I think what she meant was the it was on multiple platforms. And yes, it did say "And more..." at the end of the trailer, so you might be right. Wish we had more details now.