Tokyo Game Show 2015

Satoshi Ookami

Added Gematsu links to games with trailers. Please do check.

Sooner or later Kana Hanazawa will be in everything ever. She's going to become the one constant in the equation of life. One day i will be KanaHana and so will you.

YESPLZ

Plus Asakara Momo moe voice, Day 1 purchase for me.  :D

I actually think I heard AmaSora and OguYui there, if they are confirmed and they add Aoi Yuuki and Saori Hayami I will accuse Square Enix of making a godly game according to my preferences :DDD

Anyways, this is winning announcement, I don't need anything else =D

I don't need Persona 5, I just need this :D

Bring it Okami, Zancrow thaught me God-Slaying magic :P.

Oh damn, better change my kanji into Wolf mode :awesome:

I added the Yakuza stuff to my Yakuza 5 OP if that's alright.. I'm looking forward to a bunch of games though if I can throw my opinion out there.

Mainly Yakuza but hopefully Sega will think about a localization even though it's taking 5 ages to come out.

No prob. It's better if everything is where it belongs ;)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Yakuza Remastered?! AWW YISS! I never played a Yakuza game, but I was always really interested in the franchise. Pretty rad to know that I finally will be able to try the original game. Wonder if Yakuza 2 would get remastered as well. Yakuza 2 was the last Yakuza game for the PS2, right?

yup!

Yakuza 2 was the last on ps2. but in case you didn't know, yakuza remaster is already been done years ago titled Yakuza 1&2 HD, it was released for the ps3, sadly it's only in japan! Because its Sega!!

sega then release the remaster on Wii U under the name of Yakuza 1&2 HD for Wii U " creative name! :P "

the one in Tokyo game show 15 I believe it was hinted at the remaster may come to ps4? I don't know.

• Like 1

Project Diva Future Tone?! WHATS THIS TELL ME MORE :D

Apparently remaster of Diva (original probably? Not sure) for PS4. It apparently has no connection to X. =D

Thnx for the compilation, now my torture is over :D.

You were supposed to quote it with the Super Extra Mega Ultra Important announcement :awesome:

Nice compilation you made satoshi, it looks like great games are coming

It's Japan, they can't made bad games :awesome:

(Well there were some bad games, but they were AAA :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:)

Apparently remaster of Diva (original probably? Not sure) for PS4. It apparently has no connection to X. =D

You were supposed to quote it with the Super Extra Mega Ultra Important announcement :awesome:

It's Japan, they can't made bad games :awesome:

(Well there were some bad games, but they were AAA :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:)

DOUBLE THE MIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D