Tokyo Game Show 2015

Satoshi Ookami

Ok, so was this the actual show? Or just the pre show?

Oh, and OP, you really have to be unbiased if you're going to make the official thread for a major game show. "Not important: some AAA games" isn't how it should be done. Just because you don't think they were important, doesn't mean everyone else does. People who missed the show may use this thread to see what they missed. You can't really decide what they should care about, and what they shouldn't.

• Like 1

Japanese voice actress, often joked about for being in every anime there is these days.

Oh I see, thnx :D.

Dude, she's in 75% of my posts xDDD (And in 140% of my trophy checklist :DDDDD)

http://myanimelist.net/people/185/Kana_Hanazawa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kana_Hanazawa

http://i.imgur.com/9KJwGvc.jpg

Really :dunno:? I haven't noticed it before. Looked at the wiki list and saw she voiced Marie in P4GA.

Ok, so was this the actual show? Or just the pre show?

Oh, and OP, you really have to be unbiased if you're going to make the official thread for a major game show. "Not important: some AAA games" isn't how it should be done. Just because you don't think they were important, doesn't mean everyone else does. People who missed the show may use this thread to see what they missed. You can't really decide what they should care about, and what they shouldn't.

Those AAA titles were already showcased on E3.

Plus, this is Tokyo Game Show, it's obvious it's gonna be about Japanese games, thus, people who care about AAA titles won't really care about it, right?  ;)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Great archive Satoshi, got all the important parts :D

Bummed to see Grav rush is being completely thrown over to PS4, but at the same time that world will be astonishing on new gen tech and Im super excited to see how vast it is. The gameplay NEEDS to be tighter though, they got away with it on handheld but a console version cant have the same camera problems.

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Star ocean 5 and Bloodborne DLC  were enough but we also get KH 2.8?????? I don't want to be greedy but please show us more of P5 and another SFV character O:) Damn both E3 and TGS are kickass this year. Usually it's just tgs. 

Definitely, and with a February 25th release date in Japan, I wonder how soon we'll be able to see it localized.

Well as far as I know they said a 2016 release for all regions (don't know if that counts Europe...) so I am hoping for a summer release :D

Well as far as I know they said a 2016 release for all regions (don't know if that counts Europe...) so I am hoping for a summer release :D

This is not Atlus, I'm sure it will deliver in all its dual audio glory :D

Great archive Satoshi, got all the important parts :D

Including HanaKana? :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Sony sure does have faith in the Vita.

*see Sony taking Vita titles and porting them to Ps4*

Why you hurt me so? :rolleyes: :'( 

I don't mind Sony porting some of them to PS4.

I do mind them disregarding the system entirely by "bringing a game to a whole new audience" and then telling the old audience to go fuck themselves.

coughgravityrush2cough