Let it go, let it go! Trophy list dicussion!

ZeroXOF

I'll get it only if it is free ^_^

It's F2P, but... (source)

Frozen Free Fall is a match-three game like Bejeweled and the base game is free. It has 195 levels and there's new local multiplayer. But sooner or later, if you're playing solidly, you'll be expected to pay, either to get snowballs for their extra moves, or to get more lives so you can continue playing and not have to wait.

Your base option at that point is a £3.99 Flurry pack, which gives 10 lives, one ice pick, one power-up, one snowball and one hour glass. From there the packs scale up through Squall at £15.99, and Blizzard at £23.99, to Avalanche at £39.99, which offers 35 lives, 13 ice picks, 13 power-ups, 21 snowballs and 13 hour glasses. Olaf to organise an overdraft.

There's also a Multiplayer Character Pack at £15.99, which unlocks all remaining multiplayer characters, so you can get them Kristoff your list.

You'd think they'd also put this on the PS Vita... this is the perfect game for the PS Vita, just a Candy Crush copy with Frozen stuff on it, why would anyone play this instead of say, MGSV on a console? Unless, of course, they're either kids/huge Frozen fans or just casual gamers. It just makes no sense why this isn't on the Vita...

• Like 2

You'd think they'd also put this on the PS Vita... this is the perfect game for the PS Vita, just a Candy Crush copy with Frozen stuff on it, why would anyone play this instead of say, MGSV on a console? Unless, of course, they're either kids/huge Frozen fans or just casual gamers. It just makes no sense why this isn't on the Vita...

F2P's probably not giving good returns on Vita? Both Destiny of Spirits and Deadman's Cross are gone and they were F2P model.

Invokers Tournament just released on Vita this week, though... maybe they should've tried Frozen.

F2P's probably not giving good returns on Vita? Both Destiny of Spirits and Deadman's Cross are gone and they were F2P model.

Invokers Tournament just released on Vita this week, though... maybe they should've tried Frozen.

But there's Jetpack Joyride on the Vita! And Fruit Ninja... and well... we can't really know what happens backstage, maybe there is a reason for them to not release it on the Vita. But i still think this game would be perfect for a handheld, like it is on smartphones. Missed opportunity i'd say.

But there's Jetpack Joyride on the Vita! And Fruit Ninja... and well... we can't really know what happens backstage, maybe there is a reason for them to not release it on the Vita. But i still think this game would be perfect for a handheld, like it is on smartphones. Missed opportunity i'd say.

I thought neither of those two games were F2P on Vita.