Gravity Rush Remastered and Gravity Rush 2

Artemisthemp

I already have and beaten Gravity Rush. I also have its platinum trophy, but i'm still going to buy Gravity Rush Remastered.. along with Gravity Rush 2.. day one. And because there making one, i'm also going to buy the collector's edition for GR(?) if it comes to the US (which it very likely won't... we didn't even get the simple avatars that other countries or Japan has).

Well... who isn't? :D

Me!  Sadly I didn't really get on with Gravity Rush, it was one of the few games that gave me really bad motion sickness.  I couldn't play it for very long before I got dizziness and headaches.  It's a shame as Kat is such a cute character and I'm sure I would've enjoyed the game more had it not been for my negative experiences.

• Like 1

A lot of people, especially those anti-buyers against buying remastered games... Same with the Nathan Drake Collection and even the already out Borderlands' Handsome Jack Collection.

Count me in that who isn't. (although that figma figure seems cool)

Me!  Sadly I didn't really get on with Gravity Rush, it was one of the few games that gave me really bad motion sickness.  I couldn't play it for very long before I got dizziness and headaches.  It's a shame as Kat is such a cute character and I'm sure I would've enjoyed the game more had it not been for my negative experiences.

Maid Kat is disappointed in you guys :awesome:

That is definitely understandable. But it may be different on PS4, don't you think?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

I like how they can happily and proudly confirm that it'll be in 1080p and have all these other remastered enhancements but no confirmation on the FPS. (No consistent 60FPS confirmed.)

PS4 = bigger screen and more freedom for your eyes. I recommend trying it on PS4 before actually dismissing it. It could be a Vita exclusive experience, or the PS4 can greatly reduce this feeling/experience.

Good news: I've been wanting to try this game for a while, but I didn't have a Vita. Now the remaster & it's sequel will be released for the PS4 (which I do have)! ^_^

Bad news: Now that the first game is going to be released on PS4, I've now lost one of the few reasons why I wanted a Vita. So now I'll probably only ever get one if it's dirt cheap...

• Like 1

I guess Gravity Rush must have done well for Sony since, a Anime adaption of Gravity Rush have been Confirmed.

16 Minutes of Gameplay from Gravity Rush Remastered

DualShock 4 Controls for Gravity Rush Remastered

GravityRushRemasteredControl2-1024x681.p

Gravity Rush 2

Source - http://nichegamer.com/2015/09/first-story-details-for-gravity-rush-2/

Sound like Gravity Rush will be taking place in a Banga Village (A new area in Gravity Rush).

gravity-rush-2-09-17-15-3-100x100.png gravity-rush-2-09-17-15-5-100x100.png gravity-rush-2-09-17-15-4-100x100.png

• Like 1

I would rather see gameplay of free roaming than starting quests. That was one of the things I enjoyed the most in the game. Control scheme is as expected.

For anime I would really love to see it in the actual in-game language though that probably won't happen. But can't say I have good experience with game adaptations to almost any media so I can't really look forward to that.

Am I the only one thinking Gravity Rush though an interesting Vita game had its flaws. I mean yes in some ways it was an amazing handheld game, but if it was on home consoles the basic combat and that OP dive kick meant combat and gameplay wasn't all that intersting. I'm glad this is getting a sequel, but half of the reason this felt good was with my vita I could tilt the whole world and see my character fall accordingly. On this version I have to look one way and waggle my controller all over the place in another. It doesn't seem like a control system i'll enjoy.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

One less reason to get a Vita.

Harsh but right. People said that the game would have been limited if Japan Studio went multi-plat. People are even slating Attack On Titan for the same reasons too. The console itself is a powerhouse, it can easily run circles round the 3DS, the selection of games not so much.