Looting Machine

ScooloV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i just got this achievement tonight.... when i looted 20K lifetime coins it popped.

all i have left is saving some sheep then i can play metal slug 3 so i can earn some trophy's from that one.

hopefully someone else has the same luck so they do not have to endure having gotten all those coins for nothing :(.

Edited by kingdrake2

• 1 year later...
On 23/09/2015 at 7:32 AM, Killbot0002 said:

Just installed the 1.01 update and still no trophy at 27,275 coins, also no meows were heard.

Update doesn't seem to be available any more... Though the release date of the game is now in 2016 so perhaps they just re-posted the main game again. Will update if I get the trophy.

Yeah it's fixed, popped exactly at 20K. This means that money for quests and bounties works as well, so make sure you constantly refresh those bounties.

I only did the story missions necessary for the trophies and this one popped while I still had a whole bunch of sheep saving to do.

• 1 year later...
On 3/9/2017 at 7:36 AM, The Shopkeeper said:

Yeah it's fixed, popped exactly at 20K. This means that money for quests and bounties works as well, so make sure you constantly refresh those bounties.

I only did the story missions necessary for the trophies and this one popped while I still had a whole bunch of sheep saving to do.

Can confirm, got it at 20k including gold from bounties.