Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

I'm kinda of hyped for this One. Although I never experience a Persona game , I like The work of Atlus itself and want to give a chance to this series.

You should try the other Persona games while you wait for this one to release! Only one I haven't played is the first, but I've enjoyed every single one that I've played.

Something is going on with this game.......first slated for 2014, then a PS4 version came in the mix and it was slated for 2015, now delayed to 2016......I hope there isn't a development hell of sorts going on around this. 

Atlus USA also needs to learn not to tell lies xD

I know that this is hopeless to ask for, but still...

Let it be more like the Innocent Sin... Let it be more like the Innocent Sin... Let it be more like the Innocent Sin...

So the dungeons are not a refuge from school and dreaded social links won't take most of my time...

Blue is gone, yellow is no more, now once again black and red reign...

Persona-lly, I don't even really care. I only just got into Persona and I'm still wrapping up New Game+ on Persona 4 (PS2), my first game in the series. Still have FES, Golden, Q and Arena Ultimax in my backlog, so... not in a hurry. I'll probably only be finished by the time Persona 5 does comes out, so... makes no difference to me, really.

Furthermore, this just means they're trying to deliver the game in as complete and polished a state as possible. That's never a bad thing. I'd much rather wait a few more months and have the game with all the kinks worked out than a rushed game that meets the original release date but is so buggy it's barely playable for the first few months *cough* Ubisoft *cough*

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1

Hardin should get sacked... 

I know right? And he was even acting all "before you come to me with your pitchforks I'll watch this trailer a few dozen times" on Twitter this morning, I mean, WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING!?!? The man keeps saying "It's 2015 for NA, I CAN CONFIRM" and now he expects people to just take the hit and shut up? His Twitter feed must be scorching at the moment lol

Of course this was highly likeable to happen but still: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

persona-4-the-animation-0305.jpg?w=604

• Like 1

Of course this was highly likeable to happen but still: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Villain as I am, I shouldn't pass up this opportunity, right? 

It also most likely means 2018 :awesome:, okay, 2017 release in EU :D

• Like 2