Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yep, pretty much what Satoshi said. Just make sure you get the True Ending on the first playthrough to unlock a boss fight on NG+ and to fuse a certain persona. For NG+ you need to be on the True Ending route too before you can fight the optional boss. This boss is the only reason you need to do 2 playthroughs and get the True End on both of them. Don't worry about maxing out all social links until NG+. I'd recommend to read all books on the first playthrough, so you have more free time to max out all social links on the first playthrough. If you're going with that, there's a highly missable book that requires you to join the basketball club (during the story you can choose to join basketball or soccer). You need to be at a specific social link level for that one and spend a specific day with your teammates. I don't remember which level and day, so you'll have to look that one up. Hardcore Risette Fan can be done on the first or second playthrough, that's up to you. Some people say lines carry over, others don't, there really isn't much reliable info about that. 

Ah i see, well then my bad sorry, i didn't understand :P

Thanks for all the infos then i'll be sure to check what i have to do to be in the True Ending route and for the books & Lines to get them all right in the First run, Social links so carry on i guess? Anyway cool then i could just start it and enjoying careless the first hours :3

52 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah i see, well then my bad sorry, i didn't understand :P

Thanks for all the infos then i'll be sure to check what i have to do to be in the True Ending route and for the books & Lines to get them all right in the First run, Social links so carry on i guess? Anyway cool then i could just start it and enjoying careless the first hours :3

Nope, social links don't carry over. For the true ending route you need to choose the correct answers after the November dungeon and then guess the correct answer again to open the December dungeon. This sounds vague, but telling what to do would be a huge spoiler. I recommend to look it up only after completing the November dungeon.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nope, social links don't carry over. For the true ending route you need to choose the correct answers after the November dungeon and then guess the correct answer again to open the December dungeon. This sounds vague, but telling what to do would be a huge spoiler. I recommend to look it up only after completing the November dungeon.

Ah i see, i'll just try remember To Check the Guide when i reach the November dungeon, i'll write it later on a note on Pc to remember that.

Ok then i'll work right away on social links i guess :P

18 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

FOOTBALL!
FOOTBALL!
FOOTBALL!

Yeah i was wondering what he wrote before :awesome:

23 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

And here I thought calling it 'soccer' would help to avoid misunderstandings :| .

You are European you should know that We call it the right Away, it's the other game that is called literally American football but they try to steal the name and leave American out of the name :awesome:

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

FOOTBALL!
FOOTBALL!
FOOTBALL!

You mean the thing you don't use your hands for, except if you are a goalkeeper, right.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

And here I thought calling it 'soccer' would help to avoid misunderstandings :| .

It boils the blood of one people no matter what.

51 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

You are European you should know that We call it the right Away, it's the other game that is called literally American football but they try to steal the name and leave American out of the name :awesome:

You mean American Football, the game based on Rugby, except you wear body armour because you are afraid for your lives.

35 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Europeans can't say that accursed word! :D

We can. We just roll our eyes when its called the wrong thing.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Shhh we don't tell that, we don't want to piss thousand of people :P

But a watered down version of a decent game covered in armor is like the ultimate sport. I hear the quarterbacks usually mate with the most intellectually challenged yet best looking females in school before a short career of their feet rarely touching a ball and doing the turkey dance every time they cross the line.

1 hour ago, Z1MZUM said:

But a watered down version of a decent game covered in armor is like the ultimate sport. I hear the quarterbacks usually mate with the most intellectually challenged yet best looking females in school before a short career of their feet rarely touching a ball and doing the turkey dance every time they cross the line.

This explains American Football in a nutshell.

4 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yep, football and rugby are the official names.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Europeans can't say that accursed word! :D

Though we do have a similar word: "sucker" :awesome: .

37 minutes ago, dmann said:

This explains American Football in a nutshell.

Lol :lol:, nice one.

18 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

FOOTBALL!
FOOTBALL!
FOOTBALL!

Does it even matter, they are both shit anyway

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Well, you aren't wrong as the word Soccer (which was first coined in England by the way) came first since it is short for "Association" football which was created to separate Rugby back when it was called by its full name Rugby football. Only after Rugby and another sport (forgot what it was) dropped the Football name that Soccer became Football. 

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hey guys, remember when this thread was about that hit video game which goes by the name of Persona 5? Yeah, me neither. :P

Well People started Doing a Lesson about That Stuff they play in America, i topped when i just said it was different like Satoshi said too :P

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Do we want to talk about delays? xD

Please no, this sends me in a blind rage.
Because SMT IV. I will nevah forgive...even though I don't have a 3DS and won't be able to get one for a long while still. Just roll with it, Damn I want the mainline back to the Sony's systems...

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Actually... there is a difference between rugby and American football. 

You know, because 'murica. They always have to be special.

One is an interesting sport, that there is no body armour needed for. Then you have American Football.

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well, you aren't wrong as the word Soccer (which was first coined in England by the way) came first since it is short for "Association" football which was created to separate Rugby back when it was called by its full name Rugby football. Only after Rugby and another sport (forgot what it was) dropped the Football name that Soccer became Football. 

And the difference in how the games of Rugby and American Football are?

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hey guys, remember when this thread was about that hit video game which goes by the name of Persona 5? Yeah, me neither. :P

Yeah... That was half a page ago. Blame Atlus for the off-topicness.

3 minutes ago, dmann said:

And the difference in how the games of Rugby and American Football are?

Excuse me, was I talking about the difference in American Football and Rugby? No, I was just talking about the origins of the word Soccer and Football. 

I care more about shit than I do about Whatever version of Football it is. I suggest you drop the subject unless you want to get a warning point for continuing to go off topic from the original topic. Trust me, you can get a warning point for just that. Ask @Neputyunu. Which is why I am done with this conversation. I just want my Limited Edition of Persona 5.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Trust me, you can get a warning point for just that. Ask @Neputyunu. Which is why I am done with this conversation. I just want my Limited Edition of Persona 5.

Woah! Rei-chan, you can't call me into a 36 page long topic I havn't read... :o 

But, yeah, it's true. I got a warning point for being offtopic in an OffTopic topic. (^o^°)

For Spamming/Trolling and derailing the topic, the point description said.

*mumbles* Why are you guys talking here about football and stuff...? ...Uhhh... I don't even want to know...

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1