Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

Just now, Sigma999 said:

Trolling hard :awesome:

But i have my pre order on Persona 5 so didn't drop by this thread just cause.

Yeah Yeah every Excuse is good xD 

Anyway is out in 6 Days, i should really start Persona 4 Golden on Vita with the 5Th coming out even here :hmm:

11 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah have fun :)

I should actually just go back playing on Vita first it's like 2 months since i don't play on it seriously :P 

same, I only got back to playing it because of the Nonary Games Collection.

Only 6 days left y'all.

OMG I can't wait!!!!!! I know my store already has my Take Your Heart edition in there back drawer or something and they just need to give it to me but for the sake of others they need to release it in the actual date....

6 days.....

tumblr_nw18e8S3HA1qdvrdyo1_540.gif

• Like 1

http://www.thejimquisition.com/persona-5-review/

8.5/10

+Just about everything

-It's not on the vita or Switch (or any portable system)

Seriously? His only gripe was it wasn't portable? Out of everything it does right, he knocks points off for it not being portable? The fucking hell is he smoking?

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

3 minutes ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

8.5/10

+Just about everything

Seriously? His only gripe was it wasn't portable? Out of everything it does right, he knocks points off for it not being portable? The fucking hell is he smoking?

Jim enjoys stirring the pot and giving ridiculous scores to draw in the clicks. See his Legend of Zelda review for more on that. 

His opinion means nothing to me.

4 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Jim enjoys stirring the pot and giving ridiculous scores to draw in the clicks. See his Legend of Zelda review for more on that. 

His opinion means nothing to me.

but his Zelda review, while a 7/10 which is still a good score, was backed up by an issue he got annoyed by often and it does seem like something that shouldn't be in a Zelda game. The docked points for Zelda is reasonable while the docked points here are hilariously awful.

Plus his site doesn't have ads so getting clicks is something he's not looking for.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

34 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

The review embargo has lifted...

Persona 5 is currently the highest ranked PS4 game of 2017. (and third all-time on Metacritic)

Oh man, this makes me even more hyped. Knowing that already 9 reviewers gave it a 100 gives me an even better feeling about this game. It's almost here, the hype is bigger than ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

8.5/10

+Just about everything

Just One more Example on the net that Reviews Should NEVER be considered and it's better ask somebody yu know plaied it and has your same tastes.

Probably he was jealous because the poor Switch and nintendo didn't get it.

8 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Any idea how Persona 5 works on Vita via remote play? Performance or control issues? Is the UI text too tiny for small screen?

I haven't tried remote play at all yet and would love to play P5 on a handheld.

Unless you have problems with native Vita games' UI, you won't have problems.

Remote Play works well to adapt things on Vita screen.

5 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

I am just here to make the 1000th reply :D

SPAM, reported :awesome: 

1 hour ago, GrayFT said:

IGN Score 9.7 / 10

Screw you and your .x scores, IGN :P

1 hour ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

http://www.thejimqu isition.com/persona-5-review/

8.5/10

+Just about everything

Nice weed, need some.

Well, that's about the last game he gets from Atlus? xD

And it is on Vita :awesome: 

23 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Unless you have problems with native Vita games' UI, you won't have problems.

Remote Play works well to adapt things on Vita screen.

Uh.. the thing is Persona 5 is not a native Vita game.. Just found this that makes it seem like P5 won't be a quality experience on Vita. But I'll probably try it out myself too at some point. 

I remember Atelier Ayesha Plus having really tiny text in some parts. I don't know if they did any changes to the UI when porting it from PS3 to Vita, I suspect not.

2 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

Uh.. the thing is Persona 5 is not a native Vita game..

Well... of course it isn't =D

I was using that as an example.

4 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

I don't see any problems. This is pretty much same as size of native VN/JRPG Vita text boxes.

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't see any problems. This is pretty much same as size of native VN/JRPG Vita text boxes.

If you had actually read the article, you'd know the player experiences issues with controls (rear touchpad) and input lag which doesn't sound too much fun. Text size was also an issue for this person:

The text can be super hard to read at times, as it's hardly big when viewed as intended—for me, this was mostly when shopping, using the game's instant messenger system, and navigating the Tokyo subway.

1 minute ago, Eyjabria said:

If you had actually read the article, you'd know the player experiences issues with controls (rear touchpad) and input lag which doesn't sound too much fun. Text size was also an issue for this person:

He said for me. Which I would say is not global point of view. 

Unless you try it yourself, you never know. 

I stated my opinion from seeing the screenshots.

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

He said for me. Which I would say is not global point of view. 

Unless you try it yourself, you never know. 

I stated my opinion from seeing the screenshots.

Uhhuh.

Three screenshots is worth more than 3000 words. ?

Are there non-japanese people that can differentiate between different japanese voices? as someone who doesn't know the language, they all sound like the same few stock character voices, i don't see the point.

But then again, listening to something you don't understand is better then listening to a bad dub.

Maybe I'm not weeb enough to get it.

Edited by Orphioon

12 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

Are there non-japanese people that can differentiate between different japanese voices?

Yes. It's actually really easy if you've heard the language enough. 

3 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

as someone who doesn't know the language, they all sound like the same few stock character voices, i don't see the point.

If you're not used to hearing it, that's how pretty much any language you don't speak will sound. For example, I hear Spanish a lot since I live in San Diego, so I can actually make sense of some of it. However, when I hear a language I never hear normally, like German, it just sounds like gibberish to me.