Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

How can people even doubt that it will be anything else than a release date at this point?

We all thought the same thing during TGS 2015 and... you know how it ended up.

But yeah, I'm positive we will get release date or something major. Just please for the love of god Atlus DO NOT DELAY THE GAME AGAIN   D:

You'll probably be better off just importing it from the US.

Ya, probably.. but I still have some hope for a global western release (US+EU at same time..), since the worldwide release that was talked years ago seams that will not happen for sure..

And buying the EU version actually supports them to bring more stuff over here.. that's why I prefer to buy the EU version.. but then, I'm tired of waiting for this..

We all thought the same thing during TGS 2015 and... you know how it ended up.

But yeah, I'm positive we will get release date or something major. Just please for the love of god Atlus DO NOT DELAY THE GAME AGAIN   D:

I can see where you're coming from but honestly do you really think they would put this countdown up for just a delay? That would result in such a decline of sales because of people that would be fed up. I'm 99.9999 % sure that it's a Japanese release date or information on the OVA or maybe both. 

Simultaneous release is most likely not gonna happen. Do I hope it will happen ofcourse but realisticly it's very unlikely. 

I just want the release date for EU, nothing more..

2018 with delay to 2019.

At this point I'd say it's definitely a Japanese release date.

Nah, definitely delay of P5 and instead we get P4 Karting :awesome:

is it still slated to come to PlayStation 3 in North America?

No one knows. All we know is PS4/PS3 in Japan.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

is it still slated to come to PlayStation 3 in North America?

Yes, it is... at least that's what Atlus USA said back in september 2015.

Also in the latest Persona 5 trailer on AtlusaUSA channel the description says "Coming to the Americas on PS3 and PS4"

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 1

Really hope the countdown is for the release date and not just for a goddamn trailer or something.

Also hoping for a western release. It seems Atlus USA has working on it, so here's hoping it's already a little translated.

My guess is that a NA release date will probably be revealed at E3.

• Like 1