Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

That's not good..

But this means that I will import it from the US without thinking twice, not going to wait some months until someone brings it to EU.. But in the whole picture is really bad, because it isn't just P5, it's all atlus games..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Well, that means we're importing then.

You weren't? =D

But this means that I will import it from the US without thinking twice, not going to wait some months until someone brings it to EU.. But in the whole picture is really bad, because it isn't just P5, it's all atlus games..

Yea, too bad, Nintendo fans :awesome:

Perhaps Sega will just publish Atlus titles themselves. I am guessing we will still see European and North American releases of Atlus titles even if NIS isn't involved.

I'd rather not =D

original.jpg

• Like 4

Digital version from US PS Store day one here I go.

I prefer physical games but fuck that, I just want to play that game in English as soon as it will be possible.

Well, It's not like there's no hope for EU though. Remember what happened to P3 and P4 back in the PS2 days? P3 was published here by Konami and P4 by Square Enix. Maybe they will manage to make a deal with someone this time too.

Edited by Rollers23

P3 was published here by Konami and P4 by Square Enix. Maybe they will manage to make a deal with someone this time too.

Um... 

Konami... broken company without any belief from fans.

Square Enix... company that fears their "masterpiece" is gonna get pummeled by the Persona 5 in question :awesome:

I... feel there are no options anywhere =D

I will try to keep my hopes as low as possible.. but it will be hard since this is my most wanted game for so long..

I'm the same way (speaking of the game itself). Persona 5 was the reason I bought the PS3, for God's sake.

If Atlus somehow screws this up, I'm completely writing off JRPGs.

Um... 

Square Enix... company that fears their "masterpiece" is gonna get pummeled by the Persona 5 in question :awesome:

I'd say that their flagship has already taken heavy fire. I've said it before, but back in the mid 90s, I would never have believed that a time would come when FROM (the makers of King's Field) were kicking the crap out of Square.

And Konami...God. I hold a silent vigil for them. How a company could descend into...that, in such a short time, is incredible.

Edited by starcrunch061

Um... 

I meant that Atlus could find someone temporarily to publish P5 like they did with P3 and P4. It doesn't have to be exactly Konami or SE :P

Well, there were other smaller companies that brought Atlus games to EU before (Ghostlight at least, but I don't know what's the status of that company..).. on the other hand, we can end up with Nanco doing that job (like they did with the Demon's Souls) or whoever brough Catherine to EU (don't know who did it..)..

Still seeing how Persona 5 is so high profile, it doesn't seam like it would be hard to find a studio to bring it to EU, the main problem is probably what Sega is asking as a guarantee for the studio that will do that (that's what that article mentions).

IFI might publish it in EU. They are doing quite well with their distribution of games in EU. So fingers crossed.

I don't see IFI pairing with Atlus as a very viable option =D

If Atlus kicked NISA out, they would hardly accept NISA v2 =D

I meant that Atlus could find someone temporarily to publish P5 like they did with P3 and P4. It doesn't have to be exactly Konami or SE :P

I know :awesome:

Well, there were other smaller companies that brought Atlus games to EU before (Ghostlight at least, but I don't know what's the status of that company..).. on the other hand, we can end up with Nanco doing that job (like they did with the Demon's Souls) or whoever brough Catherine to EU (don't know who did it..)..

Catherine was Deep Silver, but I would expect that was only one-time deal.

Perhaps Sega will just publish Atlus titles themselves. I am guessing we will still see European and North American releases of Atlus titles even if NIS isn't involved.

It scares me the amount of Sega games I saw in Japan that haven't been translated yet, the most obvious are the 3 Yakuza games for the PS4 of which Ishin was a release title and brilliant. I am a Sega fan but I wouldn't be confident with their involvement Atlus if it comes down to this.

So that's what the timer was all about.. lame..

Anything shorter of the release date is pointless to me, since I'm trying to have 0 info on it before playing it (same deal that I did with Disgaea 5, and that I'm doing with Tales of Zesteria until I buy it.. only exception is FFXV, but even on that one, I only played the demos, nothing more). Getting to much info before playing the games ruin the experience for me, so even on the "age of information" I try to get as little info on the games that I'm looking forward the most to be able to experience everything first handed!

• Like 1

So that's what the timer was all about.. lame..

Anything shorter of the release date is pointless to me

I'm pretty sure they will reveal release date along with some other stuff during that broadcast. Because what else? Edited by Rollers23

I'm pretty sure they will reveal release date along with some other stuff during that broadcast. Because what else?

They could just be showing off stuff to build more hype (like SE did with that new Demo of FFXV, they were also just showing off stuff, it wasn't an actual game demo at all too).

It's easy to show off stuff without giving a release date.. so don't expect to see one.. maybe at E3 and even then I don't know, since Atlus may not want to directly fight SE, since FFXV and P5 will be both killer RPGs and releasing both at the same time would be bad for both companies..