Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

I really like the opening. I like Lyn's vocals too, I think she fits the genre Shoji was going for (acid jazz) and I hope she's in the Persona concerts from now on.

Don't know if anyone else posted these either, but Atlus posted some new stuff on their channel, mostly videos for the new co-ops characters.

Co-ops characters:

(I hope Shinya's hat and jacket become merchandise at some point...)

What appears to be the beginning sequence of the game:

I really like how all the bits and pieces of cutscenes we've seen from the previous trailers kind of piece together in this. Never could've guessed that it would be (what I assume is) the opening sequence. Makes me theorize that the whole game is just a retelling of the events prior to the protagonist being caught by the police. Makes me wonder about Morgana's narration though.

I'm assuming this is just an advertisement for the game:

Interview with Hashino, Soejima, and Meguro:

Very important Morgana bus features:

https://youtu.be/t5acQy5jhkI

Again, don't know if anyone posted these already. Just thought I'd share them and a little bit of my opinions/thoughts. Beyond hyped for the game.

• Like 1

Oh Jesus, more and more characters, more and more seiyuus we will not get...

I'm getting more and more pissed there's no chance for dual audio in P5...

EDIT: Ouch, missed one important thing... Miyu Matsuki :(

P-Team seriously loves bringing dead back... 

On a bit happier note, Aoi-taaaan :awesome:

P5-Sakura-Futaba-Headphones-Ann-600x547.

Game developer Atlus and headphone brand AKG have announced a collaboration between the upcoming Persona 5 and the AKG K 845BT Wireless Headphones.

The Atlus D-Shop will sell a special “P5 Futaba Sakura Edition” of the AKG K 845BT Wireless Headphones preferred by Persona 5 playable character Futaba Sakura in the game. For 39,800 yen, the package includes the following:

• “Wireless Headphones AKG K 845B” headphones
  • P5 Futaba Sakura Model” replacement ear pads
  • P5 Single Remix for AKG” Shoji Meguro and Ryota Koduka two-track remix CD
  • Shigenori Soejima-drawn special packaging
  • Serial number card
  • [Purchase Bonus] Shigenori Soejima-drawn package illustration B2 tapestry

A release date for the headphones was not announced.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 2 weeks later...

I was reluctant to import the "Take Your Heart" edition because of how expensive that would be. So now that we're getting it on the same day as NA, I can get it without destroying my wallet. Yay!  :D

Props to Deep Silver for making this happen. And I never thought I'd be giving them praise...  xD I never expected we'd be getting it on the same day as NA considering how Atlus loves forgetting Europe even exists.  :P Awesome news!

It is? What is this madness!?  :blink: Alright, I've changed my mind. Screw Deep Silver.  :P

Brexit :awesome:

Nah, seriously, check Gema, they have prices for all editions.

Apparently steelbook edition is the only PS4 EU version.

But because it's special, it's obviously more expensive, brilliant! 

Or 90 euros

Wolfie is a British, Euros do not matter much to him xD

Brexit :awesome:

Nah, seriously, check Gema, they have prices for all editions.

Apparently steelbook edition is the only PS4 EU version.

But because it's special, it's obviously more expensive, brilliant! 

I knew there was a good reason we should of stayed in the EU. Game prices! Dammit!  :P

But hey, even if it is more expensive, I'll still buy it because I'm a dumb idiot.  :P I bought the Disco Fever edition of P4 Dancing All Night, and that definitely wasn't worth it, but I did it anyway. Stupid Persona fanboy-ism.  xD

I knew there was a good reason we should of stayed in the EU. Game prices! Dammit!  :P

But hey, even if it is more expensive, I'll still buy it because I'm a dumb idiot.  :P I bought the Disco Fever edition of P4 Dancing All Night, and that definitely wasn't worth it, but I did it anyway. Stupid Persona fanboy-ism.  xD

Import, import, import!

#importMasterRace!

Import is the savior! :awesome: