Extreme Dimension Tag Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombie Army - TGS 2015 Trailer

We seriously need one thread for everything, lol xD

"MegaTagmension"... wtf.

For anyone going to the LastStation convention today, please ask the ppl at the IFI booth why they named the game like that, (or why did they call VII Megadimension instead of the more accurate New Dimension).

I can guess the answer, but I still want to hear what they say.

• 3 weeks later...

Ehi guys, this game is like HD Neptunia action unleashed?

but with that added bonus of playing as Peashy, Uzume, Tamsoft but I am more excited to play as Plutia. Also there is customization and multiplayer so for the first time in Hyperdimension Neptunia History, we can help each other out or beat the shit out of each other. Also there is character support.

Curious what do you think is weird? It sounds completely normal for a Neptunia game to talk about the popularity of zombie mods and giving the player the ability to fight the RRoD (for Halloween.... a point sort of lost in the guessed American release date)

I will admit that this series is not exactly "normal" by most gamers'standards, but I'm used to fighting computer and technology based enemies like Judge or High Bit Customs. So seeing the girls in bigh school uniforms fighting zombie hordes is pretty strange for Neptunia.

As for what I think is weird... well, I'm a strange person myself, but I found the anime Noucome pretty weird.

Edited by AnimeDreama

but with that added bonus of playing as Peashy, Uzume, Tamsoft but I am more excited to play as Plutia. Also there is customization and multiplayer so for the first time in Hyperdimension Neptunia History, we can help each other out or beat the shit out of each other. Also there is character support.

I hope there are not online trophies :/

I hope there are not online trophies :/

Even if there are I'm pretty sure you have MANY potential boosters here =D

Well the guy that has this game in the Hyperdimension Community on the PS4 says it doesn't have online trophies and the multiplayer can be done with computers just like Star Wars Battlefront 2 Instant Action (I love this game so much, I will forever hate you EA for ruining the best series with that dog shit know as Star Wars Battlefront 2015, I have ever know, now all I have left is Hyperdimension Neptunia but I fear Idea Factory is going to do something stupid, I don't know when and I don't how but it might happen)

Edited by TheVader66

Well the guy that has this game in the Hyperdimension Community on the PS4 says it doesn't have online trophies and the multiplayer can be done with computers just like Star Wars Battlefront 2 Instant Action (I will forever hate you EA for ruining the best series I have ever know, now all I have left is Hyperdimension Neptunia but I fear Idea Factory is going to do something stupid, I don't know when and I don't how but it might happen)

What's bad about AI MP? That's the greatest thing the online gaming could ever have.

What's bad about AI MP? That's the greatest thing the online gaming could ever have.

Nothing is wrong with it I love it, I was just hating that EA created that abomination know as Star Wars Battlefront 2015, just taking the series name alone insults it's predecessor the godlike shooter Star Wars Battlefront 2. Just imagine hypothetically that they remake Plutia but taking away her moe like appearance, her personality in both forms, her cool HDD form, her ways of attacking also replacing both voice actress (English and Japanese) and just having a girl named Plutia or Pururut as you know her but she acts and looks nothing like the original but she is prettier. How would you feel?

Edited by TheVader66

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are you okay Satoshi? I think you may just had a heart attack. 

• Like 1