Auto-farm geoms method for the Gatherer trophy.

cronocyde

Hi guys,

Here's a quick method for anyone who needs to farm geoms for the Gatherer trophy (1 million geoms). I found this method on another site and I thought it would be cool to let everyone knows that this huge grind can be auto-farm.

1) Go to Level 49

2) Equip the Sweeper (The super doesn't matter)

3) Tape your square button so that a constant pressure is applied on it.

4) You will farm around 1200 geoms before losing all your lives and the level will reset automatically.

Any questions? Ask away! :-)

Cheers!

• Like 2

I don't wanna sound like a douche buuut I'm pretty sure you have created this topic 3 times. Or my browser isint working right. Oh well it's helping people I guess.

They're in different sections. This one is in the PS4 forum, another is in the PS3 forum, and I assume the third is in the Vita forum.

Just a heads up; this is a major grind! I left my PS4 running this method last night, and I got ~250k geoms in the 6-7 hours it was running while I slept! So if you started with 0 geoms, I estimate you'd be doing this for at least 24 hours!

Yes, you're right. In the Vita version, for 45 minutes, I got 20 000 geoms. This is a major grind, but the trophy itself is a major grind, so I'm glad I found this method to auto-grind geoms  :devil:

• 1 month later...

Yes, you're right. In the Vita version, for 45 minutes, I got 20 000 geoms. This is a major grind, but the trophy itself is a major grind, so I'm glad I found this method to auto-grind geoms  :devil:

Hmmmm I tried this method out (on ps4) and it wasn't working as suggested. It resets for like 3-4 times and then just goes to the end level screen. Not sure what I am doing wrong

Hmmmm I tried this method out (on ps4) and it wasn't working as suggested. It resets for like 3-4 times and then just goes to the end level screen. Not sure what I am doing wrong

Maybe the pressure on the Squary button goes off? I tried this method on my vita, but I've heard people using this on PS4 without any issues. Can you explain what you're doing exactly?

Maybe the pressure on the Squary button goes off? I tried this method on my vita, but I've heard people using this on PS4 without any issues. Can you explain what you're doing exactly?

I start up level 49 tape the square button down and leave the control on a high place. It does the job for a few rounds and then just goes back to the level screen. I come back to my room and notice the DS4 is off so I am a bit confused

I start up level 49 tape the square button down and leave the control on a high place. It does the job for a few rounds and then just goes back to the level screen. I come back to my room and notice the DS4 is off so I am a bit confused

I think there's an option in the PS4 settings menu to be able to set that your DS4 never shut off.

Please see this link, that might be the problem: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/controlleroff.html