Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 getting Morpheus support

Superbuu3

Not surprising that the loli and the schoolgirl came out on top... Kind of disappointed there's no Lei Fang, but I'm sure she'll be added as "DLC" later on.

Also this is the first game I've heard of that will have Morpheus support, which is hilarious to me xD

Is this the volleyball one?  How on earth has it gotten two sequels?

Have you ever actually played them? They're pretty fun. They're the best vacation simulators I've ever played, especially DoAX2.
Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

Is this the volleyball one?  How on earth has it gotten two sequels?

I think it might be more than that. As there was the one called volleyball, 2 previous xtreme games and paradise on vita.

I'll assume it sells decently for the amount of effort that goes in on top of that, you can imagine the amount of DLC this will sell if they basically just allow people to dress up their waifus.

Have you ever actually played them? They're pretty fun. They're the best vacation simulators I've ever played, especially DoAX2.

I have.  I played the first one at least.  It might be a good volleyball game, I guess?  Vacation simulator?  Eh... I tapped out when I saw the hopping game... and burst out laughing when I looked at the sequel and saw the amazing two-player hopping game. xD  We all know why the goddamn hopping game exists, and it's hilarious.

If you like the game, whatever... no disrespect.  Let's call a spade a spade though.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

I have.  I played the first one at least.  It might be a good volleyball game, I guess?  Vacation simulator?  Eh... I tapped out when I saw the hopping game... and burst out laughing when I looked at the sequel and saw the amazing two-player hopping game.  xD  We all know why the goddamn hopping game exists, and it's hilarious.

If you like the game, whatever... no disrespect.  Let's call a spade a spade though.

So, you're judging the entire series based on what I assume is very limited exposure to the first one, and because of a single minigame in the second one? That's like saying that Final Fantasy XIV is bad because you played FFX for an hour, didn't like it, and then thought Blitzball looked dumb in X-2.

I wanted to find a more relevant comparison for you, but looking at your profile, it seems you don't like much of anything. As you rarely played after the opening of the vast majority of the few games in your profile.

So, you're judging the entire series based on what I assume is very limited exposure to the first one, and because of a single minigame in the second one? That's like saying that Final Fantasy XIV is bad because you played FFX for an hour, didn't like it, and then thought Blitzball looked dumb in X-2.

I wanted to find a more relevant comparison for you, but looking at your profile, it seems you don't like much of anything. As you rarely played after the opening of the vast majority of the few games in your profile.

Keep trying, what an awful comparison.  The Final Fantasy series changes drastically from entry to entry... especially comparing the online-only XIV to the heavily story driven single-player X.  I'm guessing Xtreme Beach Volleyball probably isn't QUITE the same.  Unless they're finally making the hopping game ONLINE ONLY!  MMO hopping game, with new characters and an new epic story to tell!  Wow, wouldn't that be a breakthrough.

And I'd say not caring much for the first game after a night of playing it, and finding one mini-games in a game of mini-games hilarious is damning enough to sway my opinion (because that's really all this is).  I saw pole dancing on the Wiki, maybe that mini game would've interested me more, and made the series less of a joke. xD

Also, I guess I'm glad I made a new account because it'll stop lurches like yourself from trying to use it in a discussion... like my profile is relevant.  Most of the games on this account are older titles I've platinum'd or completed elsewhere.  I've never been much for multiple playthroughs but my goal someday is to make this account more comprehensive of all the PS3/4 games I like(d).  IF YOU MUST KNOW.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Keep trying, what an awful comparison.  The Final Fantasy series changes drastically from entry to entry... especially comparing the online-only XIV to the heavily story driven single-player X.  I'm guessing Xtreme Beach Volleyball probably isn't QUITE the same.  Unless they're finally making the hopping game ONLINE ONLY!  MMO hopping game, with new characters and an new epic story to tell!  Wow, wouldn't that be a breakthrough.

And I'd say not caring much for the first game after a night of playing it, and finding one mini-games in a game of mini-games hilarious is damning enough to sway my opinion (because that's really all this is).  I saw pole dancing on the Wiki, maybe that mini game would've interested me more, and made the series less of a joke. xD

Also, I guess I'm glad I made a new account because it'll stop lurches like yourself from trying to use it in a discussion... like my profile is relevant.  Most of the games on this account are older titles I've platinum'd or completed elsewhere.  I've never been much for multiple playthroughs but my goal someday is to make this account more comprehensive of all the PS3/4 games I like(d).  IF YOU MUST KNOW.

You haven't played the second one, and you haven't even played very much of the first one, so how can you possibly know how accurate the comparison is? Oh right, you can't. You don't have to like the game, that's fine, but saying stuff like, "How on earth has it gotten two sequels?" is completely pointless. Other people liked the games, that's how it's gotten two sequels. I was trying to explain why I personally liked the game.

I'm sure you totally got all the platinums on all the games on another profile. Considering this site is a gaming site based around your profile (it's the name of the site after all), it's definitely relevant. Especially in discussions about what games you've played.

• Like 1