Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 getting Morpheus support

Superbuu3

You haven't played the second one, and you haven't even played very much of the first one, so how can you possibly know how accurate the comparison is? Oh right, you can't. You don't have to like the game, that's fine, but saying stuff like, "How on earth has it gotten two sequels?" is completely pointless. Other people liked the games, that's how it's gotten two sequels. I was trying to explain why I personally liked the game.

I'm sure you totally got all the platinums on all the games on another profile. Considering this site is a gaming site based around your profile (it's the name of the site after all), it's definitely relevant. Especially in discussions about what games you've played.

EDIT: I'm just not going to humor the first part anymore.  You like the game, whatever.  I personally think that a Dead or Alive spinoff series that just so happens to include a lot of mini games where bosomy girls may or may not jump/bounce around a lot is kind of a hilarious joke.  That's just my opinion based on my experience with the first game and admittedly mild research of the second, take it for what it's worth.  If you feel like each entry offers the same significant changes found between Final Fantasy games, to that same pedigree, good for you.  I guess my original posts were uncalled for, I apologize.

Though I will say, the first two games aren't even available on the Playstation, my profile has absolutely no relevance to my knowledge of the series.  This topic wasn't in any way about the other games I may or may not have finished, no matter how desperate you are to try and discredit my opinion for some reason... nor does anyone care.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Now i wonder if this game will eventually come here now that it has VR support. No way that thing will stay in Japan, even if they're just obsessed with weird things like this.

DOA  as a whole is popular in the west, sony need VR games and previous entries were localised so it should be a given. They must make crazy money from dlc on these games.

• 4 weeks later...