In regards to the C2W bug

Does anyone know when Konami will patch it out? It's literally the only trophy that will prevent me from acheiving a Platinum. 

If some of you guys don't know what it is, I'll describe it to you. In the Mission C2W you're supposed to destory some comms equipment. Now doing so is really easy and I got an S Rank on that mission. So I decided to try the mission again, but before actually starting the mission, I destoryed the equipment before hand. Now when I started the mission, Ocelot told me that it was already destoryed and come on back to base. Pretty cool right? Wrong. Now the rank you get at the end of the mission will be a "-" similar to the Mother Base Tutorial mission. And it won't ever go away. No matter how many times you S Rank the Mission.

As you can see, this will prevent you from getting both "Elite" and "Collector" trophies.

I really hope they patch it in fast. I wanted to be in the first 100 to get the Platinum, but alas I missed it because of this bug. Hopefully I can be in the first 500.

Edited by TheGrimOfDeath

You need to wait several hours for the ennemies to put back their equipments. Try to let your console on and stay on motherbase for hours and retry

You know for a fact this works? Or are you simply suggesting what might be a solution? I have the same problem with this bug and I'm clinging to any tiny fragment of hope I can. lol

I really don't want to have to restart everything just for two trophies. I will of course if I have no other option but, yea. T_T

You need to wait several hours for the ennemies to put back their equipments. Try to let your console on and stay on motherbase for hours and retry

Like I said, even if you get an S Rank on that mission by doing it again. It won't pop up on the Missions List.

Maybe if you start the mission on the ground instead of on the chopper it will work. I don't know...

No it won't, I've tried everything. Chopper, Ground, Waited for a Day and redid the mission, Used lowest grade equipment to complete the mission, etc....

Nothing works and this is all up to Konami to fix it.

Considering how Konami is almost entirely leaving the gaming industry, I wouldn't count on a patch. I'm sure it'd be much quicker to start a new playthrough.

Yeah, no thanks, I'm not going to use up another 100 Hours on this game even if it's a pretty darn good game. I'm burned up already by playing this game for 180 Hours. I'd rather just move onto other games and wait for the patch in 1-2 weeks. Konami isn't leaving the Game Industry either. That was just a rumour.

Edited by TheGrimOfDeath

Yeah, no thanks, I'm not going to use up another 100 Hours on this game even if it's a pretty darn good game. I'm burned up already by playing this game for 180 Hours. I'd rather just move onto other games and wait for the patch in 1-2 weeks. Konami isn't leaving the Game Industry either. That was just a rumour.

It's not a rumor. Konami has confirmed they won't be publishing any more big console games. They've said that they're focusing on mobile games and pachinko machines. That's why I used the phrase "almost entirely", because they're still there technically, but aren't going to be releasing much anymore. And when they do, they'll be smaller games. Probably stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh, with a lot of microtransactions.

I have a similar problem but instead of the mission c2w is with the 14 mission and involves the super glitched up stun grenade blueprint! Does anybody know how to solve it? Or if theres a way of getting it in other area? or if a spaceship appears with al gore and kojima taking up the ass!!!!!

Anything please :) thanks in advance!

Edited by andrefilipe26

It's not a rumor. Konami has confirmed they won't be publishing any more big console games. They've said that they're focusing on mobile games and pachinko machines. That's why I used the phrase "almost entirely", because they're still there technically, but aren't going to be releasing much anymore. And when they do, they'll be smaller games. Probably stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh, with a lot of microtransactions.

Wrong again buddy. http://imgur.com/QerWDSp http://www.konami.co.jp/en/job/career/spe/mgs_en.php

It was just a rumour.

I have a similar problem but instead of the mission c2w is with the 14 mission and involves the super glitched up stun grenade blueprint! Does anybody know how to solve it? Or if theres a way of getting it in other area? or if a spaceship appears with al gore and kojima taking up the ass!!!!!

Anything please :) thanks in advance!

I've never had any issue like that, have you tried interogating the enemies to see if they have the location for the BluePrint?

Edited by TheGrimOfDeath
  • Like 1

Yes and they don't say anything about the stun grenade blueprint. I Know this is quite a big issue between other players even with other blueprints...

It's the well known "pick the blueprint and then died or restart checkpoint and it will not count and won't show it anymore on the map too"

Yes and they don't say anything about the stun grenade blueprint. I Know this is quite a big issue between other players even with other blueprints...

It's the well known "pick the blueprint and then died or restart checkpoint and it will not count and won't show it anymore on the map too"

Bloody hell, that sounds like even a harder bug to fix than this one. 

I have a similar problem, because I extracted the container mentioned in the mission tasks in free roam mode. Do containers respawn?

Containers do respawn, give it some time in the in-game world and they will come back. Go to Mother Base and blaze some Phantom Weed for a long time and then redo the mission. That container should be there again.

Dammit! I didn't get the Missions Task trophy.

(Subsistence) C2W was the last mission that has 1 mission task not done which is to extract 2 prisoners in a village.

What I did was to go straight and do the last task but the trophy didn't pop, I also saw it save when I was making my way to the objective.

Enemies saw and killed me on the objective site but instead of continuing the mission, I just returned back to ACC.

The task was counted as complete but no trophy.

Just wanted to add an update for my fellow gamers also affected by this crap. I've read different threads on multiple forums and have seen multiple people state they have contacted Konami on their customer support and twitter and gotten responses that konami is looking into the bug.

Let's hope a patch is in the works.