Dawnguard Release Date

navep9

http://elderscrolls....one_Should_Know

It's official. Bethesda has finally released Dawnguard for the 360. Because it was released today, June 26, 2012, it will be released one month from now on July 26, 2012. I myself am anticipating its release, but i'm really pissed that 360 gets all of the DLCs really early ;_;. Feel free to reply.

Edited by navep9

Dawnguard release date?

*looks at signature*

Today. :)

Hey man, you should make a topic about it's features. I'm pretty sure all of us PS3 folks would like to here a first hand account about it. xD Edited by navep9

Dawnguard release date?

*looks at signature*

Today. :)

I'm the same, i have this game for the 360 but i haven't played on it in bloody ages, hahaha should really get back into it and see what all this Dawnguard malarkey is all aboot

Hey man, you should make a topic about it's features. I'm pretty sure all of us PS3 folks would like to here a first hand account about it. xD

Sadly, I just got all the achievements/trophies in Skyrim for the second time a mere week or so ago. As much as I love the idea of getting some DLC for it, I just can't will myself through more Skyrim content quite yet.

Ideally I'm going to try and wait long enough for some kind of price drop/sale, but if I get the itch and buy it before it's out on the PS3, I'll post some impressions for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It might not be released at all. Apparently there having trouble with it.Not just dawngaurd but all future dlc as well.

Yep. I've been hearing a lot of talk about how Bethesda isn't going to release any of the dlc for the PS3 version. :(

• 1 month later...

Yep. I've been hearing a lot of talk about how Bethesda isn't going to release any of the dlc for the PS3 version. :(

Piggie already has a link, but Bethesda will be releasing the DLC for the PS3 and PC. I am not sure on the date, but apparently they have finally solved the problem, and all my fellow PS3 users will get their long-awaited DLC!!!

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused, they say they have something for pc and ps3, but will it be dawnguard and the other one, or something completely new?

Some people are complaining on how it might just be Dawngaurd. I don't care. Let Bethesda work on it and make it shine.... even if it might be Dawnguard :/

• 2 months later...

I would be SO happy if this is true. I sold my copy a year ago and was angry I would have another 100% game on my list fall off because of DLC.

They just recently confirmed a few days ago that all of the dlc is coming out later this month.

• 2 weeks later...