Bottom 4 trophies

Sir_Bee

I have played a few games now doing nothing but entering stone circles or dungeons, does anyone know if there are other requirements?

Circle of power: all I can see is enter at night for a chance, but I feel there is something else, as I entered over 10 times in a single game with nothing. EDIT: I just got this trophy. Entered at night and happened to have 4 rot and 2 health. Not sure what is required.

Dungeon deals: same issue as above.

Dark temptation: you must enter a forest with a least 1 rot to have a chance.

An apple a day: enter a settlement with 1 health left.

Any help would be appreciated, as this is starting to get frustrating.

Edited by Sir_Bee

I'm stuck on Dark Temptation, and I have a friend who is stuck on Circle of Power (last trophy for plat).

Dedicated at least two solid games to walking about at night specifically in forests, and with at least 1 rot, bit of a pain. Has anyone got it from walking back and forth in the same forests or do you need to go find another one if it doesn't work?

Apple a day I got pretty quickly after I specifically went after it, because normally I don't stay on 1 health for long (either heal or die), and at that point I have other priorities than money so I don't go after settlements.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the double post, but it's been a whole month and I have new info. (Seems like this subforum is dead but if it helps even one person it's worth it).

I finally got the Dark Temptation trophy, and that was the last one so I finally got the plat hooray!! It was on a forest I don't think I'd been to before (in that match obviously) called Creaky Hollow, during the daytime with 3 rot (2 from spoil amulet, but still doesn't confirm that the amulet alone is enough).

I teleported across the map to this forest as there weren't a lot left on the map that I hadn't yet been to, and I think that was the first time I stepped on it, but I didn't get it then: I got it after moving into an adjacent forest and then back again.

So I can't confirm if repeated squares count or not, because maybe the teleport didn't count due to not being normal movement, but it was definitely my last AP. Also, I was playing as Sana, but I doubt that matters.

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post, but it's been a whole month and I have new info. (Seems like this subforum is dead but if it helps even one person it's worth it).

I finally got the Dark Temptation trophy, and that was the last one so I finally got the plat hooray!! It was on a forest I don't think I'd been to before (in that match obviously) called Creaky Hollow, during the daytime with 3 rot (2 from spoil amulet, but still doesn't confirm that the amulet alone is enough).

I teleported across the map to this forest as there weren't a lot left on the map that I hadn't yet been to, and I think that was the first time I stepped on it, but I didn't get it then: I got it after moving into an adjacent forest and then back again.

So I can't confirm if repeated squares count or not, because maybe the teleport didn't count due to not being normal movement, but it was definitely my last AP. Also, I was playing as Sana, but I doubt that matters.

Thank you for the update, any new information will be welcomed :).  I honestly haven't been playing recently, as I got sucked into other games, but I do plan on going back to it in the somewhat near future.