Collect Them All Trophy Auto Pop?

StormRacer872

So I just got Evolve, and while configuring the gamma settings as part of the initial set up, the trophy for unlocking all hunters and monsters popped for me. I've never played Evolve and have no save data on my PS4 for it, aside from Alpha and Beta data, which, to my understanding, don't carry over. Has this trophy auto popped for anyone else, or did I just get lucky?

Edit: I'm seeing a few other people with this unlocked as their first trophy as well. Anyone know why this is?

Edited by StormRacer872

hmm interesting, your guess is as good as mine. Doing a quick google search, I found something that it happens with the digital version of the game, and one person said if you played the beta your unlocks did carry over. Not sure how accurate that is, but I also saw something about a phone game helping with unlocks as well.

If you are going for the platinum however, your life just got a bit easier. :)

Did you buy the one on the store that had the season pass? Im just guessing I have no clue

Nope, base copy. And as it turns out, when I went into my first match, all the base game medics were already unlocked, so I assume everything else is as well. So the trophy requirements were met, I'm just wondering why that happened xD

hmm interesting, your guess is as good as mine. Doing a quick google search, I found something that it happens with the digital version of the game, and one person said if you played the beta your unlocks did carry over. Not sure how accurate that is, but I also saw something about a phone game helping with unlocks as well.

If you are going for the platinum however, your life just got a bit easier. :)

I totally forgot about the phone game. I should really play that if it helps with the actual game! And the thing is, even if the beta progress did carry over, I don't recall unlocking all the characters :/ But I am going for the plat, so as you said, my life is easier now :P 

• 4 months later...