Vita trophies not syncing

Shakilrahman96

I have been having this problem for the past 1 or two. Pretty much I play a Vita game, earn a few trophies and when I go to sync it goes extremely slow, first it starts off at 5%, then jumps to 34% and after around 90 seconds it jumps to 60% and doesn't increase. After about 5 minutes of waiting I get "Could not connect to the server or device within the time limit (NW-5603-4)". 

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection and my Vita has the latest update. I've restarted the Vita twice now but no such luck. Is this a common problem? Or am I just having shit luck?

Just wait until some 2/3 hours I couldn't send messages or any online fuctionality and it too 2 hours to get good so consider that.

This is an ongoing problem for about 2 weeks now, It is only syncing as far as 60% before it crashes and its starting to piss me off especially seeing how I like collecting trophies. It is just getting on my nerves seeing how no matter what I seem to do isn't helping it, I only had the Vita since like June too.

This is an ongoing problem for about 2 weeks now, It is only syncing as far as 60% before it crashes and its starting to piss me off especially seeing how I like collecting trophies. It is just getting on my nerves seeing how no matter what I seem to do isn't helping it, I only had the Vita since like June too.

Manually set your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and then secondary to 8.8.4.4 

That should help, cause it did it for me. It would time out at 60% as well.

Oh sorry didn't read that part with full attention you should rebuild the Vita's database, maybe it'd help. Or delete your internet router from your Vita and re-add it you have to input it'd password.

I'm pretty sure that it's your Vita is having trouble staying fully connected to your internet. Do you have a lot of devices on your internet or a wireless printer or something like that? Try shutting off other devices connected to the internet and then, try syncing. At college, I have a hard time syncing trophies because there are too many people on 1 router.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that it's your Vita is having trouble staying fully connected to your internet. Do you have a lot of devices on your internet or a wireless printer or something like that? Try shutting off other devices connected to the internet and then, try syncing. At college, I have a hard time syncing trophies because there are too many people on 1 router.

Its strange because everything else works on the Vita, downloading games, the PSN store, messages, friends lists etc. Yet when I go to sync it goes right up to 32%, stays like that for a while, then zooms up to 60% where after 60-90 seconds on 60% the error appears. My internet speed is 5.8mb/s which is relatively decent for the Irish countryside and is the fastest you can get, My only other bet is to try connecting on a different wifi hotspot and hoping for the best. I'll be pissed off if it doesn't work, especially how all the games I am playing at the moment are on the Vita.

Its strange because everything else works on the Vita, downloading games, the PSN store, messages, friends lists etc. Yet when I go to sync it goes right up to 32%, stays like that for a while, then zooms up to 60% where after 60-90 seconds on 60% the error appears. My internet speed is 5.8mb/s which is relatively decent for the Irish countryside and is the fastest you can get, My only other bet is to try connecting on a different wifi hotspot and hoping for the best. I'll be pissed off if it doesn't work, especially how all the games I am playing at the moment are on the Vita.

You don't necessarily have to go to a hotspot, just take some devices off the router or turn the devices off. 5.8 is decent and you should not be having this much trouble. I have had similar problems loading trophies at college and 99% of the time it's because the router is overcrowded.

Did you restart/reset your router?

Note: another hotspot would probably work.

• 1 year later...

I'm having syncing issues with supermagical. just realeased last week i think. ive reset database and deleted router and nthing has helped. even contacted sony and they didn't even know why the issue was happeing. updates all other trophies for my other games just not these ones

On 21/01/2017 at 11:15 AM, l9shaggy82 said:

I'm having syncing issues with supermagical. just realeased last week i think. ive reset database and deleted router and nthing has helped. even contacted sony and they didn't even know why the issue was happeing. updates all other trophies for my other games just not these ones

Even PSNP doesn't have any trophies list for this game :
https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=supermagical

Just be patient.

On 1/22/2017 at 5:29 PM, GrAmSou said:

Even PSNP doesn't have any trophies list for this game :
https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=supermagical

Just be patient.

yeah im searching for a fix but no one has one posted. after seeing that psnprofiles and truetrophies and playstationtrophies doesnt have a list. seems ill just have trophies that dont sync for a while lol

On 1/24/2017 at 1:01 PM, l9shaggy82 said:

yeah im searching for a fix but no one has one posted. after seeing that psnprofiles and truetrophies and playstationtrophies doesnt have a list. seems ill just have trophies that dont sync for a while lol

The list is there now so they should sync fine:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5793-supermagical

• 3 years later...

I'm having this sort of problem as well...Only my vita trophies are syncing in to psn, but for some reason my ps4 trophies (to that same game) arn't popping when I try to sync them together so I won't have to beat it/earn the same trophies again on ps4. I've tried uploading my saved game etc on vita to my ps plus cloud, but it's not showing any data to download to my ps4...Thus making me having to beat it/earn those trophies again but on ps4