Bioshock Collection listed for PS4

Azaan60

http://gearnuke.com/retailer-lists-bioshock-collection-ps4-xbox-one/

A South African retailer, Raru, has listed a product page for a PS4 and Xbox One title by the name ‘The Bioshock Collection’. According to the product listing, the title is scheduled to hit stores this November.

A screenshot of the title’s product page on Raru can be seen below.

bioshock-1024x581.png

Whether the listing is accurate or not is anyone’s guess. Though, with all sorts of remasters showing up lately, we certainly believe that both Bioshock classics could do well with the same treatment. Given the fact that there may never be any future Bioshock titles, it’s all the more reason for the current-generation of console gamers to be granted the chance to explore both Rapture and Columbia.

The obvious improvements would probably include a native resolution of 1080p and a target frame rate of 60fps. The studio handling this remaster may also include the DX11 features found in the PC version of the game.

I won't be getting this as I already have all 3 games plus DLC's.

I'll buy it if it exists. I don't have any of these games.

You mean to tell me you didn't have the time or the money to play these games.

But I was aware that since I played them then clearly everyone else has to. This means they have no right to exist only because I don't want them!:shakefist: /s

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If i'm not mistaken that source is not to be trusted. They listed something that turned out to be false but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Don't get your hopes up. 

I might be remembering something else though. Wouldn't mind a remaster myself. 

Edited by Intresseklubben