BB run advice

Stargazer2600

So here soon im gonna do my BB run and try to get the plat for MGS 4. I grew up with MGS from the PS and up. I played all the games but never tried a BB run. I got the legacy collection and im gonna replay all the games to build all my old skill back up but i would still like some advice. things to do, not to do, things to watch out for, etc

Normally im a person who can either go fast and not be stealthy or i can be stealthy but i have to go slow. For me to have to be stealthy and fast is very hard for me. Advice?

Save in every new screen , watch video and do same strategy than ppl in video.... sometimes ofcause you can try it on your own way.  The time is easier to beat than you think... my time was 2h and 50 min . Do the save trick on the 3 chapter (i think it was 3rd with chasing the agent in the city?).  You can cut almost the whole chapter with this trick. 

Abuse the possibility to save in every new screen  and play every screen as often as you feel it needs improvement. It is not easy but with saving it is easiest BB run.  collect all chaff grenades , you will need it , and dont give up !

• Like 1

i have never used the solar gun ^^.  But i used the emotion ammo alot .... and dont forget in motorcycle scene -> you can use dmg guns on barrels , and when they explode and kill enemys it DOESNT count as a kill :)  , smoke granedes and blind granades are your friends too.