Which trophy is the multiplayer trophy?

I'm thinking of getting this game but when checking the trophy description (to Check for multiplayer trophies) which I loath. It said that this game has only one multiplayer trophy by I can't seem to tell which trophy that is. Couldnsomeone tell me what trophy it is and the requirements for achieving it? Thankyou

I always avoid games wih multiplayer trophies due to the fact I suck at multiplayer and because there's quite a few of people win because unfair advantages

ZachBoardyHD.png

I'm thinking of getting this game but when checking the trophy description (to Check for multiplayer trophies) which I loath. It said that this game has only one multiplayer trophy by I can't seem to tell which trophy that is. Couldnsomeone tell me what trophy it is and the requirements for achieving it? Thankyou...

Check out the trophy guide for the game, it says that  :bronze: Repaid in Blood is the only multiplayer trophy ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of getting this game but when checking the trophy description (to Check for multiplayer trophies) which I loath. It said that this game has only one multiplayer trophy by I can't seem to tell which trophy that is. Couldnsomeone tell me what trophy it is and the requirements for achieving it? Thankyou

I always avoid games wih multiplayer trophies due to the fact I suck at multiplayer and because there's quite a few of people win because unfair advantages

You don't actually have to play multi-player - there is a type of mission called Vendetta where you have to kill a captain who killed another player in their game.  The other player is never in your game.  If you don't have an online connection, you'd never get a Vendetta mission, but it's a stretch to call it multi-player.  The first time you complete a Vendetta mission you'll get the single online trophy, then you can ignore all the Vendetta missions from that point on.

• 1 month later...

You don't actually have to play multi-player - there is a type of mission called Vendetta where you have to kill a captain who killed another player in their game.  The other player is never in your game.  If you don't have an online connection, you'd never get a Vendetta mission, but it's a stretch to call it multi-player.  The first time you complete a Vendetta mission you'll get the single online trophy, then you can ignore all the Vendetta missions from that point on.

The game is strictly single player. Shadow of Mordor in this sense is like the Dark Soul games where you find marks left behind by other players, see how you died etc, but you never find them in your game unless they invade your world or if you decide to help someone fight a boss.