Trophies not unlocking.

effdeegee

I replayed the level and all trophies unlocked.

It did, however, put me in a tough spot.

The first time I played it, the trophies didn't unlock, but the story progress was saved so, now that I had to replay the episode again, I was presented with the opportunity to unlock all fables for the episode but, could see that it would create a suspicious timestamp issue, by unlocking the "100% level" trophy before even I managed to unlock the "chapter 3/5" trophy so, I chose to play it the same way again on purpose, simply for the sole purpose of avoiding being flagged in the future. :(

I replayed the level and all trophies unlocked.

It did, however, put me in a tough spot.

The first time I played it, the trophies didn't unlock, but the story progress was saved so, now that I had to replay the episode again, I was presented with the opportunity to unlock all fables for the episode but, could see that it would create a suspicious timestamp issue, by unlocking the "100% level" trophy before even I managed to unlock the "chapter 3/5" trophy so, I chose to play it the same way again on purpose, simply for the sole purpose of avoiding being flagged in the future. :(

I don't think it would have mattered, on AMY I had the chapter trophies glitch on me but not the finish the game ones. So I got like, Chapter Five, Three Finish the Game trophies, and then Chapters One-Four. Haven't been flagged because it took me 8 months to complete it.