Star Ocean: Second Evolution Port Coming to PS4 and vita

chellesan

Pretty cool but I hope this leads to a SO3 remaster because that is the best game in the series imo doods

^^This!!^^ Star Ocean Til The End of Time is my personal favorite (that and its the very 1st SO game I've ever played in life lol). Hope this gets the remastered treatment.

• Like 2

Pretty cool but I hope this leads to a SO3 remaster because that is the best game in the series imo doods

Weren't the BTs for that game even worse than SO4's? I could just imagine those sadistic people adding even more to it & making you get them all for the Platinum... scary-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862517

They announced on the that they gonna bring the psp version of the second star ocean game to the ps4 and vita, they didn't say if it's a remaster or not. The second one is one of my favorite so I hope the port will be goodhttp://www.rpgfan.com/news/2015/3817.html

That's definitely the best of the 4 I've played. I'll definitely pick it up.

Weren't the BTs for that game even worse than SO4's? I could just imagine those sadistic people adding even more to it & making you get them all for the Platinum... scary-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862517

Yes and no. While the grindiest trophies were worse (50000 battles? GET OUT OF HERE), you only needed 95% of them to unlock all the content (although you'd probably need 100% for a plat). Also, the other BTs were pretty fun in that game (defeat this boss without taking damage, defeat this boss in under a minute, defeat the final boss at level 1, etc.).

One thing I remember about SO3 though, wasn't there a mode where you could fight your friends if you had a second controller? I remember you could unlock alternate color schemes for your characters too, I liked that.

Yeah SO3's BTs are WAAY more difficult than SO4's dood but I certainly would love to endure the torture for that plat dood

Ehh... SO4's BTs were enough for me, I'm still a little scared of what SO5's is going to be like. :P

Also, the other BTs were pretty fun in that game (defeat this boss without taking damage, defeat this boss in under a minute, defeat the final boss at level 1, etc.).

You & I have a very different definition of "fun", my friend. whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Edited by Masamune_316

• 1 month later...