Kingdom Hearts III Confirmed for 2017 (Kind of)

MarsipanRumpan

So are you eagerly waiting for KH III? Well with the recent news of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue many people got kind of worried we wouldn't see KH3 since there was an 2.9 leak. (Its pretty obvious it would be KH3 guys lol)

However that is not the case, in an recent interview (wich had a shit ton of news) Nomura got asked about wether or not Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the next game or not.

Nomura then answered with saying that Kingdom Hearts 3 IS indeed the next Kingdom Hearts game in the series, we can see this by looking at 2.8's name, its the final chapter of the prologue.

Nomura's plan is to release on KH game every year wich they have done so far, this years KH game is Unchained Key / X / Chi. Next year is 2016 and 2017 KH3.

Ofcourse there could be a 2.9, but I belive it either was a code name or typo, based on what they wrote on the 2.9 bar, I mean Attraction Flow? :P

We also learned that BBS .2 will continue the story of Aqua in the realm of darkness right after the secret episode in BBS and that the game will be around the lenght of a Kingdom Hearts world, so maybe 40 minutes, tops 1 hour.

It will be pretty important things in it, and Mickey will reveal several things to Sora.

I couldn't be more excited. Anyways thanks for reading, and lets have an amazing KH discussion! :D

• Like 1

So are you eagerly waiting for KH III? Well with the recent news of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue many people got kind of worried we wouldn't see KH3 since there was an 2.9 leak. (Its pretty obvious it would be KH3 guys lol)

However that is not the case, in an recent interview (wich had a shit ton of news) Nomura got asked about wether or not Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the next game or not.

Nomura then answered with saying that Kingdom Hearts 3 IS indeed the next Kingdom Hearts game in the series, we can see this by looking at 2.8's name, its the final chapter of the prologue.

Nomura's plan is to release on KH game every year wich they have done so far, this years KH game is Unchained Key / X / Chi. Next year is 2016 and 2017 KH3.

Ofcourse there could be a 2.9, but I belive it either was a code name or typo, based on what they wrote on the 2.9 bar, I mean Attraction Flow? :P

We also learned that BBS .2 will continue the story of Aqua in the realm of darkness right after the secret episode in BBS and that the game will be around the lenght of a Kingdom Hearts world, so maybe 40 minutes, tops 1 hour.

It will be pretty important things in it, and Mickey will reveal several things to Sora.

I couldn't be more excited. Anyways thanks for reading, and lets have an amazing KH discussion! :D

I believe KH3 will come next but lets not forget that Nomura did say that DDD was the last new game released before KH3... :P