Are games that are similar to Until dawn?

DBZ0wnz

I don't think you have many options on PlayStation. I'm sure Steam may have some, among their thousands of indie games. Closest you'll get on PlayStation are Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls. But, neither of those are horror. There is Telltale's Walking Dead, but that's not horror either. Outlast may be the next closest thing, but it doesn't play the same as Until Dawn.

Not sure if its like Until Dawn, try Dying Light and The Last of Us if you haven't already played them. The latter is a must have.

Nah, neither of those are like Until Dawn. They aren't really horror games either.

You can try Siren: Blood Curse for the PS3. It's one of the best survival horror games around and it's pretty cheap these days. The game is played out like a TV series; it's definitely worth checking out.

Correction: it's a must-play for anyone seeking some nice horror. :)

You can try Siren: Blood Curse for the PS3. It's one of the best survival horror games around and it's pretty cheap these days. The game is played out like a TV series; it's definitely worth checking out.

Thanks, although it has no trophies... :(

I don't think you have many options on PlayStation. I'm sure Steam may have some, among their thousands of indie games. Closest you'll get on PlayStation are Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls. But, neither of those are horror. There is Telltale's Walking Dead, but that's not horror either. Outlast may be the next closest thing, but it doesn't play the same as Until Dawn.

Nah, neither of those are like Until Dawn. They aren't really horror games either.

Ah okay, cool! I've yet to play Until Dawn, still sitting in its packaging!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying_Light

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_Us

Both games are part horror, just not heavy in horror. Although, Dying Light does a much better job than The Last of Us at that.

Dying Light is a sufficient enough horror game, especially for an open world game. Horror =/= jump scares. Dying Light has every related aspect of horror but jump scares - creepy and scary environments, dark caves/tunnels/buildings, horrifying atmosphere,the dear of entering certain places (mostly when playing alone especially at nighttime) and nighttime itself (especially alone).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...