14Lbaed34.png

:bronze: Lived a Full Life
Completed a Career

16Lc0ed29.png

:bronze: Grounded 
Played an Entire Career Without Teleporting or Using a Shrine

17L400c92.png

:bronze: Spiritual
Played an Entire Career Without Stepping on any Spirits (Red or White) or Using a Shrine

18Lc2f577.png

:bronze: Vegetarian
Played an Entire Career Without Eating Meat or Using a Shrine

33Lf2aa43.png

Winning Streak (skylanders swap force ps3)

night update: finished this tonight, nearly ran out of skylanders trying it on nightmare difficulty, tomorrow is the final trek gotta run each level in nightmare mode with the time trial format (get to the finish) soon should be starting on my other planned game.

Dark-chronicle-logo.png

31L36bea5.png

:gold: GeoraManiac 
Fulfill 100% of the requirements for every Georama.

And with this i'm where i left on Ps2 :D On Ps2 i almost Completed Dark Chronicle story but unfortunately when i was 3 floors away from the final boss that memory card got corrupted and i lost every single data in it (Even a KH LV100 Run with sephiroth defeated...) and so that's where i always left in this game, never catche dup in the other run i did after, just right before the final boss. Now here i am once more in front of it! Still it's not time to defeat him! I have to grind my way to the final weapons (well the final weapon needed for the trophies because i got 3 Final weapons different from the one Request which is kinda Stupid but oh well...) and take all the medal in the Moonflower Palace before i can complete the story!

So Meanwhile i completed even this Georama and the Garden is back to his old wonderful glory.

I loved so much the Georama, building a Town as you like using certain structures (Because well the reason of those is pretty clear why when you go in the future as well as the people that had to live in the houses), so much fun :3

Now probably i'm gonna slow down a bit because of the Grind and Medals and because well i really should go on even with some other games xD

No screenshot because i waited 30 Secs for it and just when i got out of the Wonderful image i should have taken it took it so it's all blurry instead :( 

• Like 4

L43a449.png

2L3e05ef.png

40-silver.png HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

SCORE 1 500 000 POINTS IN THE ARCADE DESSERT GRID

This is now my 3rd rarest trophy at 0.69%, knocking "A true winner" from Nail'd out of the top 5.

I thought this was going to be similar to the 2 million trophy but this was really easy for some reason. Think it only took like 8 or 9 tries.

Makes me wonder why there is only a 0.06% rarity difference between the two.

Also got all trophies in Disc Jam the other day, such a fun game :)

Lda48ff.png

• Like 2