Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

6 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Oh yeah Plat 33!!!!!!! ?

Pure coinkidink but I would have posted my #33 now... Had my wife not felt like lying against me on the couch for a bit longer, causing me to game some more and obtain one other trophy.

L32a34f.png

Kung Fury: Street Rage

10L71a2c2.png

:silver: The Chosen One - Beat K.F's Score.

Only the 200x combo trophy to go, but I hadn't even expected to ever get this one so don't hold your breath. I still think this is an awesome game and definitely worth the full price.

• Like 1

L8a50a9.png

21L35f151.png

:gold:Badass 
Fully upgrade all of your skills and equipment

Finally managed to get back to this game. Now that I've upgraded everything it is smooth sailing to the platinum from here on out. Have a Great day! :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Masamune said:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/95e160/L2e514a.png

Hide contents

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/95e160/trophies/19Lc4de26.png

:gold:Beyond Rehabilitation
Defeat the twins.

All that's left now is to get back to the final dungeon & get the last of the Treasure Demons I missed for the Compendium! ^_^

Nice to know that I wasn't the only one that missed those two effing treasure demons. Although I also was unable to max out all my confidants.

Pro tip for anybody starting out in Persona. Once you finish someone's palace, don't wait last minute to send out the calling card. If you do so, you won't be able to do your confidant rank ups at all. I lost an entire month because of this.

Not that it matters too much, extra time with the game is a pleasure.

• Like 1

L83c4bb.png

LATE SHIFT

17Lc2ddb8.png

:gold: Expert Storyteller - Watch all seven endings

Decided to buy this and watch it with the missus, who was interested in it as well. After the first viewing, she wanted to see a second version with all choices made differently. After that, we did a third one, and after that I took to grinding out the remaining trophies but we still watched all the endings. Saw the final ending just before midnight, didn't obtain the trophy yet because one random trophy does not unlock during its sewuence unless you do some other specific things in earlier chapters.

This replaced Teslagrad as my fasted platinum which is kind of sad, I think, because I really liked Teslagrad and I feel like Late Shift is not really a game, it's an interactive movie.

As hard as it is for me to get into virtual novels, as easy it was to get into an interactive movie like this. I feel like the creators are on to something here, I enjoy gaming with narrative choices and I enjoy watching movies, so I like to see more interactive movies being made available on PS4 - the whole 'use dvd player remote to make choices' never was quite as fluent an experience as a controller and gaming software can be.

• Like 4

6Le251f6.png

Teacher's Pet (lego harry potter years 1-4) ps4

night update: gotten through a quarter of the game and some of the 4th year. plan on continuing tomorrow. it be pure clean-up after this. 

Edited by kingdrake2