Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Flying Car (planet 51: the game) ps3

22L932974.png

night update: looks like just collectibles and misc trophy's tomorrow. seemed to finish the main game before bed.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

driveclub-logo.png

60CACD17EF3AD96326A5561BA3464C6269AD13C2

:gold: Apex Completionist - Gain all stars in "Apex" (10,22 % - rare)

So far the easiest of the DLC packs on my journey so far through all of the packs, only the Caterham drift in a torrent of rain took more than a couple of tries. The championship was doable on the first try and the time trails were more lenient than what I have become used to. Or maybe, I am actually getting better? Nah, that can't be it! :eyebrow:

But I so needed this to be easy after a giant fit of road rage from playing the Elements pack. So far stuck on 41/45 stars, due to the Venom having less grip in wet weather than Bambi on ice and of course due to the last track of the championship, that asks you to power through a blizzard at night with hyper cars... :rolleyes: How that made it beyond quality control is beyond me, and some of the developers must really feel like a couple of bad-asses for putting the race together, but to me it is just ridiculous.

I will give the Elements pack a much needed rest until I hopefully get through the rest of DLC, still missing the platinum due to not reaching level 6 for accolades. I am at driver level 51 and it appears I still need to grind a bit if the plat is to happen. We'll see what happens. :) Thanks for reading along.

Edited by Kongefar
  • Like 4