Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lumo - Old Skool Daze!

Ultra Rare: 0.43%

40Lbfc547.png

This is now my 3rd rarest trophy. I stopped the first two attempts around the mine carts because I was also trying to get Manic Mining. Third attempt I got MM and ended up going all the way. Only took 100 minutes, two heart attacks and a ten minute break with a cup of tea after I got through the chain room first attempt. Should be able to platinum it now.

• Like 3

41L088161.png

Chairman Of The Rumble Club (skylander's trap team) ps3

night update: only have a few more chapters before the end of nightmare mode. really unlikely i will finish tonight. will be on my next game either by the morning or afternoon tomorrow. it won't be god of war but it will be a vita game i'm pretty sure. it needs some love.

the next game will be stein's gate for vita (100% confirmed) found the walkthrough for the plat. 1st visual novel.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

Lfad333.png

1Lf9f2b0.png

:platinum:All trophies obtained - Obtained all Horizon Zero Dawn trophies.

The game got much better as I played more of it. I guess it reminded me a bit too much of the bore that was Far Cry Primal at the start, I started to like the game more once I got out of the 'hunter/gatherers in a forest' setting and entered the western area of the map, and I really started to love the game when I found out more and more about "Project: Zero Dawn". Awesome game in the end, will definitely play upcoming DLC (if it's story related and not just challenges or something) and sequel.

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 4