Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ld7bfc0.png

54L2d8d50.png

:bronze: (spoiler related, first story trophy so I won't mention what it is)

And yes I know it's not on my card yet, once again I did not synchronise after playing yesterday. It'll show up at some point.

It's not the only trophy I obtained yesterday, before starting on the DLC first I did some of the random trophies in the main game. Anyone trying to argue that the combat system in this game is not bad: screw you. Try doing the "push ten people to their deaths with the aard sign" or "do 10 counterattacks without getting hit or blocking" trophy, damn this combat sucks (though that first one was mostly because a lot of enemies would roll backwards, just past the edge, yet remain in the air and walk back onto the edge).

• Like 2

35Le1297a.png

RaiNet's Mascot (stein's gate) ps3

morning update: this covers through the night, began on chapter 4 i may need to slow down on the speed reading because i nearly had a panic making sure i get every single CG to unlock. needing some rest soon gotta find a suitable spot. ETA to complete either today or tomorrow.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

My last few were from Shovel Knight and were pretty much obtained at the same time, they are:

gold Checkpointless Checkpointless - Destroy every possible checkpoint in the game.

gold Perfect Platformer Perfect Platformer - Finish the game without falling into a bottomless pit.

gold Penny Pincher Penny Pincher - Finish the game without spending any money.

silver Again! Again! - Finish New Game Plus.

gold Impossible! Impossible! - Finish the game without dying.

• Like 3