Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

driveclub-logo.png

TROP071.PNG

:gold: Midnight Completionist - Gain all stars in "Midnight" (very rare - 9,28 %)

First of all, this marks my 2500th trophy, yaaay! :yay: Apart from that, this DLC wasn't as bad as I feared. Sure, that are a lot of dark races naturally, but the rain was kept to only a few laps. Normally I struggle the most with the time trails/hot laps, but for once it was the races and tournaments that required the most restarts. The drifts also took some practice, but I always enjoy those whether I need to try them 2 or 200 times....

Though I will say that the "From Dusk to Dawn" race is an utter turd. 13 laps and you are required to beat 9 face-offs. If you want to avoid driving the race more than once, i recommend just taking it slow by staying 5-7 seconds behind the other cars and do the face-offs. Due to the silly AI rubberbanding the pack will not get away from you. You do a lap at 1:05, they do 1:05. You do a lap at 0:56, they do 0:55.5 and so on. Once you have gotten the 9 face-offs, you will still have 4 laps to get into the top 3 which is doable. Although I have never had to do som many clean sectors and laps (!), just to get into the top 3.

Next up, some fancy Italian cars, the Lamborghini pack! ??

• Like 4

Last night I got the 4 trophies that were worrying me and putting me off going for the Ghost Recon wildlands platinum and one more =P

29L7434e4.png

Heavy Medals 
Collected all the bonus medals

Then the 4 I was hating the thought of, Online trophies put me off massively I hate them, and the other 2 were annoying and took a few attempt but I found an area to that had 7 enemies fairly close.

38L904c63.png

inished the Job 
Killed an enemy in close combat who was hurt by another player.

16L129327.png

Teamwork! 
Completed 3 missions with another player.

21L7ca43e.png

A Better Mousetrap 
Killed 7 enemies with a single mine.

20Le229d4.png

Cluster Bomber 
Killed 7 enemies with a single C4 blast.

• Like 3

12L97cfb9.png

Normal End (superdimension neptunia vs sega hard girls) vita

night update: managed to get this ending, still have some ways to go but getting closer. concentrating on the true ending next after maxing out my levels and lily rank. should be finished soon (estimate within this week) just need that one formation to hit 6 at once.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2