Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

35L05b1bf.png

Road Rage (just cause 2) ps3

night update: progress made today. just percents and misc trophy's left. still have well over a week ETA before this game gets finished averaging about 5% progress per day only need 20%.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

Driveclub_Logo.jpg

77L671a3b.png

:gold: Lamborghini Completionist (very rare - 9,28%)

After a short trip to Germany I returned home to the summer heat and got the Lamborghini DLC pack completed. It was interesting to try out various models of Lamborghini, and there was quite a difference to them. Races where you are driving a 4wd instead of a rear-drive heavy car meant you could push the car a lot more and you need that, to beat some of the trails.

The most fun race was "The Duel" that pits you against just one opponent (in an Enzo Ferrari) where you drive the most powerful Lamborghini (and yes I have forgotten the model name already LOL). Apart from beating the opponent you are also required to do a time of less than 2.22, which is very difficult if you have to battle against the Ferrari all the way. So ditch him early and after a few high-speed trail and error tries, the time is very much in sight to beat. This pack didn't have much weather irritation or night races, so I would recommend it ahead of a lot of the other DLCs! :)

• Like 3