Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Le44c63.png

31L719a64.png

:gold: Team Player 25 

Win 25 Survival multiplayer matches

Well, finally got 25 wins. Just gotta rank up 5 more levels, and find the rest of the collectibles. And get a win with humans/kill the Patriarch before he heals. But for awhile there, I wasn't sure if I'd get to 25 before reaching Level 25. Lol. I'd always win some, then lose some. Had some really good teammates today, though, and survived every time. Like, 8 or 9 in a row, I think. Had a 4-man team of all PSNP members, at one point. @Roster13, @Condemned09, and @Beyondthegrave07 helped achieve this win streak. :highfive: Roster got the Patriarch trophy in the first match we played, and his first actual multiplayer match. Lucky bastard.. :P 

Reveal hidden contents

Killing_Floor_2_20170609163752.jpg

We were the freaking A-Team no doubt! Everyone was awesome (what do you expect!?!). xD Though you especially were a zed killing machine.

Thanks to you guys, I was able to level up rather quickly (5 levels in 2 hours) and get the Mr. Perky 10 trophy!

Still need to kill the patriarch without him healing. I totally thought we got it on the last game!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

We were the freaking A-Team no doubt! Everyone was awesome (what do you expect!?!). xD Though you especially were a zed killing machine.

Thanks to you guys, I was able to level up rather quickly (5 levels in 2 hours) and get the Mr. Perky 10 trophy!

Still need to kill the patriarch without him healing. I totally thought we got it on the last game!

Part of it is likely due to being a higher level. Lol. 

And we did.. The problem with that trophy is, only the player that gets the final shot in gets the trophy. :/ I finally got it in a match with Snakebit10 tonight, but it sucks the way it's set up. Of course, you can always boost it in a private VS match, if needed. 

• Like 2

L57216c.png

23Lb6ca58.png

40-bronze.png Blood-starved Beast
Defeat Blood-starved Beast.

32L5ab6c8.png

40-bronze.png Chalice of Pthumeru
Acquire the Chalice of Pthumeru that seals the catacombs that form a web deep below Yharnam.

24L337d09.png

40-bronze.png The Witch of Hemwick 
Defeat the Witch of Hemwick.

31Le94d86.png

40-bronze.png Rune Contact 
Acquire a Caryll Rune that endows hunters with special strength.

10L9ae48d.png

40-silver.png Rune Master 
Acquire an extremely precious Caryll Rune.

13L674406.png

40-silver.png The Source of the Dream 
Discover the abandoned old workshop,

the source of the hunter's dream.

I am shocked that killing Eileen the Crow didn't have a trophy. That bitch was hard as fuck.

• Like 3

8Lf9b10e.png

Knowledge Is Power (skylanders Superchargers) ps4

night update: completed a good deal of the levels today. going to look through the list on emblems if needed before attempting to do the nightmare mode final (gotta have some fully leveled skylanders for it) alot of them aren't lvl 20 out of 16-18,

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

driveclub-logo-mn3.jpg

TROP081.PNG

:gold:Pacesetter Completionist - 8,60% (very rare)

Wow, this one really tested both my patience and skills. First of all, a more apt name for this DLC should be "Rain measurer" or perhaps just "crap races galore". The rain is present in almost every race and in the rare event it isn't, well just drive at night instead, thank you very much. This is the DLC I have spent the most time with of the 11 completed so far.

The Pacesetter pack only has one drift event (boo) and the rest is either hyper races or street car races, featuring the oversteering Renault Clio and Twingo. There is also the return of Dam Busters, 8 laps in heavy rain and a top 3 finish is dependent on you not making half a mistake (and you most likely will!), 'cause if you do, boooom and it's down to 5th or something like that. :facepalm: It may be clear by now that I really like DriveClub but this DLC almost made me change my mind. I will say though, that the championship itself was fairly easy, but I totally get why this trophy is more rare than the one for getting all 45 stars in Elements (which I still lack). :angry:

Anyway, moving on. Turbocharged up next! ;)

• Like 3