Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

8 hours ago, ahoyimzoe said:
S549d41.png

11S366520.png
:bronze: Novice :bronze:
Complete 25% of all Challenges

The grind is real :/

That's not a grind. I'll talk to you again after you've obtained the platinum in Assassin's Creed: Unity. Worst grind I ever completely sat through. Best use my Vita ever had, playing PS4 through it during a weekend of Will & Grace binge-watching.

1 hour ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/894b90/L0ce767.png

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/894b90/trophies/38L68b333.png

40-bronze.pngFull House
Get married and have two kids

Oh my god that took way too long. Having to wait for one baby to get to the final stage before being able to have a second kid is the only reason this trophy is sitting at 8%.

Well, in this day's economy many people put their carreers first and get kids at a later age, often stopping at one, but - oh, you were talking about a game, never mind.

• Like 1

Lfe0221.png

87Ldc0b0b.png

:gold: Completionist - Gain all stars in Turbocharged (very rare - 8,87%)

Well well, after all that hassle with the Pacesetter DLC and thinking about whether it really is worth trying to 100 % Driveclub instead of playing other games from the backlog, the trip through Turbocharged was a whole different beast. It is the first DLC pack that I managed to complete in one evening (I usually don't play more than 2 hours in a row, due to the high level of concetration needed for most of the races), and it is defo the first time that I got three stars in a hotlap trail on the first go! All 9 stars in the Turbocharged championship were acquired on the first attempt as well.

The most tricky part of Turbocharged were the two drifts events that takes place in very narrow and steep settings. Some top 3000 in the world scores were required to pass those, but I always like me a good drift challenge! :wub:

The cars in Turbocharged are a blend of muscle cars like Dodge and Chrysler, but you also get to drive the awesome Ferrari F50 (superb handling!) as well as the prototype 500 bhp VW Golf, called Vision GTI. I recommend the Turbocharged DLC as a gateway into the DLCs if you have been away from the game for some time.

Excited to see what end of the crap scale Evolution comes in at. 11½ DLC packs down, 9½ to go! And no, no plat yet, the amount of races needed is just ridiculous. Props to those who grinded this without playing any DLC!

• Like 4

38Ld3a8fc.png

Ooh Shiny (skylander superchargers) ps4

night update: the items arrived today so i was able to earn this trophy after completing most of the time attack and several of the villain races in the sky challenges. only have one world left on "a virus named tom" though this is challenging. one way or another going to complete a virus named tom (can't stop myself now).

• Like 1