BDKSimba

Post the last trophy you earned

44,658 posts in this topic

Lb941fd.png

65L42b0f9.png

:bronze: In the Belly of the Beast

In Zetsubou No Shima, survive getting consumed.

40Ledf962.png
Cruel SIster (stein's gate) ps vita

night update: managed to complete 25% of the game tonight, going to reach lvl 40 in the next day or so. feels like a huge accomplishment.

Edited by kingdrake2

spacer.pngL03f8a7.png

5Le215a4.png

:silver: Field Guide to Erebonian Wildlife

I am SO glad the progress for this carried over into NG+.  I was only missing one enemy from the first level and the very first boss so I had m fingers crossed that I didn' thave to worry about scanning very single enemy again.  Luckily I didn't.  Now I can focus exclusively on getting battles, S-breaks and bonding trophies from now on.  I hope to finish this game in the next day or so,

L809366.png

6L252cec.png

:bronze:Calm After the Storm - Give Monster a rotten fruit.

I finished the game but it was after midnight, so this is the last trophy I earned yesterday. Oh well.

Got to admit I liked the game more than I thought I would, I tried a bit two years ago on a day I tried each and every unplayed game I owned. It gets better a bit farther in.

Some strange bugs/glitches going on with the game though, for instance it did not give me the "no hints" trophy even though I did not use the hint boxes.

Edited by BillyHorrible

411833.jpg

TROP091.PNG

:gold: Evolution Completionist - Gain all stars in "Evolution" (8,28 % - very rare)

Do you have what it takes to out-race the people who created DRIVECLUB?

Showcase your driving skills by downloading this Tour Pack and trying to shatter the lap times and challenges set by Evolution Studios… records are meant to be broken.

Why yes I do, thank you very much! :eyebrow: This is probably the closest you will get to an Easter egg collection of sorts in Driveclub. Instead of driving against computed AI times of 1.14.000 etc, here you go head to head with some of the devs. You can see their ghosts hitting barricades, bumps and so which makes it feel like a challenge issued by a friend with uneven times of 1.13.529 and such.

The cars are also something else, those who have played Motorstorm will remember the Wombat buggy. Insane acceleration and there are no penalities for going off-road so it is just a matter of finding the right racing line, whether this is on tarmac or in the dirt. And for the hyper races, forget the LaFerrari, forget the McLaren P1 and just jump into... the Rimac Automobil Concept One! An electric car with more than 1000 bhp which makes you feel like you are driving a rocket to the moon! Vrooooooooooom 🔌

I got the most hassle from the drifts (again, what's up with me?!) and the last race before the championship where you pretty much have to drive 12 short clean laps to make the top 3 in a heavy BMW M3, but all in all very good fun and recommended for DriveClub nuts like myself. :P Next up, more Lamborghinis.

Last Trophy i've earned is Impossible Boy from the Game Super Meat Boy.

Someone who looks at my profile will see that i have the Impossible Boy Trophy but don't have the platinium yet. I am even missing 5 Iron Man trophies and haven't finished the game yet. I did this out of 2 reasons. 1. I am someone who dislikes something to be incomplete. If i start something, i have to finish it. So i went for the Impossible Boy trohy after a little warm up cause either i have everything or nothing anyway. And tbh... i would prefer to have 50% of this game finished instead of 90% and missing just this one trophy. 2. reason is time. I have a week off, which won't happen too soon again, so ideally i wanted to invest as much time as possible.

It took me around 15h to get this trophy. But i also have to say that i am playing Jump n Runs over 20 years now and know these kind of challenges from Megaman 9 and 10, thanks to Mr. Perfect, which i played on my Wii years before. In summary... it was an extremely hard trophy, probaly the hardest i ever got. I am still shaking and i guess that will last for some hours... but i am just glad i never have to play X0X0 again...

Edited by Kuro-Okami

L26f812.png

22L5c1edc.png

Bucket Head
Find all 3 helmets in the SP campaign

40-bronze.png

11.99% Rare

Was missing that last one. 👍

rendition1.img.jpg

24Ld4e0f2.png

:bronze: Shock Wave 

Kill 5 enemies by using dynamite in the campaign

14L24c448.png
:bronze: Through Mud and Blood

Complete Through Mud and Blood

ae6e889931.png
:silver: Putting in the effort

complete 10 challenges in the campaign

760788997.png
:gold: Assault Enlistment  

Reach assault Rank 2 in multiplayer 

10S2b2998.png

Max Payne 3

The Shadows Rushed Me

Unlock And Complete New York Minute Hardcore

40-silver.png

Edited by K1r1ll228

24Le8eb94.png

The Creator (Star Ocean: Til the End of Time)

Defeat Luther in the Eternal Sphere.

Plus, I got 5 battle trophies at the same time. That level 1 party kicked some tail!

L370d3b.png

41Led5a9f.png

:bronze: The Nightman Cometh

Win a Stage at night

L4e71e9.png

10Lec90ca.png

:gold:Special Class-A 
Complete game on Hard difficulty